• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kane is England's best striker, proved it in the last two seasons.

As I said, wrong team choice, as bad as I think Sturridge is he's played out of position, Rooney is finished.

Hodgson isn't the problem is laughable though, two wins in three tournaments is awful.

The best they've done since is the quarters in 2002, they're a shite team for a country that size with a league supposedly that good

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

Got to admit, that commentator is fucking embarrassing. I hate those hysterical bastards. Give me Kenneth Wolstenholme  any day.

Generally I agree but in context and given the magnitude of what Iceland are doing I can see why he is continually losing his shit!

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Generally I agree but in context and given the magnitude of what Iceland are doing I can see why he is continually losing his shit!

Yeh, I understand. Tonight was less cringeworthy, though. Against Austria, it was truly awful. 

It must be my age; I just can't handle these OTT commentators.

I know The Sun are scumbags, and whilst this is all a little bit of fun poking fun at England, those cunts have a picture of Rooney's kid with his hand on his head showing a bit of frustration/disappointment on their front page. Just totally unnecessary. They could have used any Roy/Iceland pun going but they choose to put his kid on the front page! Worst cunts........

15 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

The best they've done since is the quarters in 2002, they're a shite team for a country that size with a league supposedly that good

They've done what the Scottish league did, albeit with reasonable quality imports, instead of moderate to rubbish imports (with a few notable exceptions).

As a result, they've got next to nobody to pick from.

Says it all when they're pinning their hopes on rookies like Alli & Rashford.

Well I certainly got my wee prediction wrong..:power_of_anguish:

England in Tournaments are fucking woeful. No plan or tactics whatsoever.

A group of individuals who are all millionaires who can't do the basics. They care not a fuck about the jersey nor about the thousand of fans who spend their cash to follow them. I read the Paul Merson autobiography a few years ago and some of the things they got up to at Tourneys was beyond a joke.

How long til Harry Redknapp gets mentioned..??...