And so it begins (ko time changes)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sky and BT always announce live tv games in a two month period, they pay the money and will always have the say. Hopefully the September tv fixtures will be announced in the next couple of weeks.

We get more money from fans than we do from tv.More people would go tofootball if it wasn't on TV. 

4 hours ago, ranter said:

Think everybody knows hogmonay game won't happen. Would be nice if they announced soon when it will be played, for the benefit of making travel arrangements for that time of year. 

When could they move it to though? Isn't there a full schedule on that day? I could see them changing the time but they'd have to go some to change the date, no?

8 hours ago, BigDak said:

When could they move it to though? Isn't there a full schedule on that day? I could see them changing the time but they'd have to go some to change the date, no?

It will get moved to Monday 2nd Jan and prob 12/12.30 kick off

16 hours ago, ranter said:

Think everybody knows hogmonay game won't happen. Would be nice if they announced soon when it will be played, for the benefit of making travel arrangements for that time of year. 

I would think it's pretty likely to be 1230 KO on the 2nd mate. 

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

OF games are always lunchtime Sunday so nobody has time to go to the pub before the match.

Aye pretty sure it's been confirmed moved but still showing 3 pm on website. Is it just the day that's been confirmed, the Saturday, or is nothing confirmed?

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye pretty sure it's been confirmed moved but still showing 3 pm on website. Is it just the day that's been confirmed, the Saturday, or is nothing confirmed?

Nothing confirmed yet concerning that game as far as I'm aware, the only games that have been moved for TV so far are the first two games.