Lincoln Red Imps

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Worst result in their stinking history will always mean something.

No it doesn't.  The tie is won or lost over two games.  If Celtic win the return leg they go through.  I think some on here are celebrating prematurely.

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

If only there was another part of the forum somthing like this could be posted.....thats right there is

Fed up reading about these dirty inbred cants or anyone else for that matter in Rangers forum

Get it locked or moved

Yet here you are, inside a very obvious thread looking to be offended, anyway some eloquence from the rattlers

"I think the hot conditions may have contributed to celtic's not perfect performance.  Lincoln's players are obviously more used to playing in very warm weather", Brendin will be angry for the replay next week in paradice shutting up the imps who sang that he would be sacked in the morning and shouted at least ronnie could roar 

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:541:  First time I have run out of likes so had to give you a quote you :541: 

aye the offended love to greet

This has been brilliant,, Lincoln is in America so how come there in Europe,

And this, posted already but just amazing 

What the feck is the big deal? It was only a friendly or am a missing something?

https://twitter.com/KerryFail

20 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

No it doesn't.  The tie is won or lost over two games.  If Celtic win the return leg they go through.  I think some on here are celebrating prematurely.

I couldn't give a fuck if they go through. They lost to a part time team in Europe.  Embarrassing no matter how it's dressed up.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

I couldn't give a fuck if they go through. They lost to a part time team in Europe.  Embarrassing no matter how it's dressed up.

Well, if they win the return leg and qualify for the next round I'll give this a bump for you.  Them making it through won't bother you since you can still celebrate this result.

19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Well, if they win the return leg and qualify for the next round I'll give this a bump for you.  Them making it through won't bother you since you can still celebrate this result.

:lol: Aye,that's what to do.

6 hours ago, Mojo84 said:

Bears den?

Of Course it's Bear's Den. The raggedy arsed bheggar filth have another bad day in Gibralter, lets all go to The Rock for our holidays now and thank them in person for poking the latest "celtic minded" managerial marvel in the eye. I would love it so much if the Lincoln Red Imps could repeat their feat next week.

Good luck also to all the European teams facing the Jambos, sheep shaggers and the junkie filth led by lenny the lame, Fuck Em All.

They can't erase this humiliation regardless what happens next week.

And on that point the reality is they will trounce that team by 6 or 7 nil in the return. They really are that bad and the likes of Kilmarnock would be fancied to hammer them.

So as much as we all enjoyed last night they will make amends next week and will once again be superstars and world beaters....

10 minutes ago, 7troop said:

They can't erase this humiliation regardless what happens next week.

And on that point the reality is they will trounce that team by 6 or 7 nil in the return. They really are that bad and the likes of Kilmarnock would be fancied to hammer them.

So as much as we all enjoyed last night they will make amends next week and will once again be superstars and world beaters....

The 2nd leg will be hard for them . They may be part timers but iirc we struggled with teams consisting of posties and such like and we have a better team than ra filth. 

Let's not forget this is the biggest game of their entire lives( even if it is only celtic.) They will play out of their skins and have a massive boost of confidence after beating that midden last night.

Eternally hopeful :pipe::pipe::pipe:

Red Imps invite Gibraltarian Red Imps to celebrate victory

13 July 2016

From the sectionLincolnshire

Image copyrightSNS

Image captionLincoln Red Imps hit the headlines after a landmark victory over Celtic at the Victoria Stadium, Gibraltar

Lincoln City FC has invited their Gibraltarian namesakes to the city to celebrate their shock victory over Celtic in a Champions League qualifier.

Lincoln Red Imps, whose players include a fireman, a policeman and a taxi driver, beat the Scottish Premiership side 1-0 on Tuesday.

The tie will be decided in the second leg at Celtic Park next Wednesday.

Team officials in Lincoln said it would be "wonderful" for the team to visit on their way home from Scotland.

The Gibraltarian team changed its name from the Blue Batons to the Lincoln Red Imps after a former Lincoln director sponsored them.

Image copyrightSNS

Image captionLee Casciaro puts the ball past Craig Gordon to give Lincoln Red Imps a famous win

Lincoln City FC play in the National League and are nicknamed the Imps. Club director Roger Bates said their namesake's victory was "an amazing achievement".

He said: "It is quite an amazing story - I don't think anyone expected it.

"Some people seemed to think we'd beaten Celtic last night, which would have been wonderful, but no, it wasn't us."

What's in a name?

Reg Brearley, a former Lincoln City director, met the Gibraltarian side while on holiday in the 1970s

He decided to sponsor the side and paid for new kit

The team was re-named Lincoln Red Imps after Lincoln City as part of the deal

He added: "We've had the association for 40 years without coming together, so it would be wonderful if they could pay us a visit."

2 hours ago, miracle said:

Red Imps invite Gibraltarian Red Imps to celebrate victory

13 July 2016

From the sectionLincolnshire

Image copyrightSNS

Image captionLincoln Red Imps hit the headlines after a landmark victory over Celtic at the Victoria Stadium, Gibraltar

Lincoln City FC has invited their Gibraltarian namesakes to the city to celebrate their shock victory over Celtic in a Champions League qualifier.

Lincoln Red Imps, whose players include a fireman, a policeman and a taxi driver, beat the Scottish Premiership side 1-0 on Tuesday.

The tie will be decided in the second leg at Celtic Park next Wednesday.

Team officials in Lincoln said it would be "wonderful" for the team to visit on their way home from Scotland.

The Gibraltarian team changed its name from the Blue Batons to the Lincoln Red Imps after a former Lincoln director sponsored them.

Image copyrightSNS

Image captionLee Casciaro puts the ball past Craig Gordon to give Lincoln Red Imps a famous win

Lincoln City FC play in the National League and are nicknamed the Imps. Club director Roger Bates said their namesake's victory was "an amazing achievement".

He said: "It is quite an amazing story - I don't think anyone expected it.

"Some people seemed to think we'd beaten Celtic last night, which would have been wonderful, but no, it wasn't us."

What's in a name?

Reg Brearley, a former Lincoln City director, met the Gibraltarian side while on holiday in the 1970s

He decided to sponsor the side and paid for new kit

The team was re-named Lincoln Red Imps after Lincoln City as part of the deal

He added: "We've had the association for 40 years without coming together, so it would be wonderful if they could pay us a visit."

What a pity that they'll have to miss out on the invite as they will have to get back home in order to prepare for their next opponents in the next round. LOL