Lincoln Red Imps

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

What a pity that they'll have to miss out on the invite as they will have to get back home in order to prepare for their next opponents in the next round. LOL

:lol::lol: 

Wouldn't it be a great gesture for us to offer the use of Auchenhowie as a training complex for a couple of days? :) 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Celtic fluke a home win next week and progress they will more than likely face Astana FC from Kazakhstan in the next round.

Astana FC participated in the group stage of the champions league last year, gaining 4 points through draws at home to Benfica, Atletico Madrid and home and away with Galatasary.

It will be a hard ask for Celtic to progress further than the third qualifying round this year. Which is good for us as it means they will receive less prize money. Even the team eliminated in the playoff round of the champions league receives £3 million now. 

Come on Lincoln Red Imps/ Astana FC :D 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Any press or comments i've seen on wednesdays home tie are pretty much that they are going to score a barrow load against the imps!! Nothing like counting your chickens!?!

The only one that matters is fat Hartson. If he says Scumtic are going to win 4-0 get your money on the Imps.:wink:

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Any press or comments i've seen on wednesdays home tie are pretty much that they are going to score a barrow load against the imps!! Nothing like counting your chickens!?!

Even if they do they still got beat by a team from Gibraltor in the champions league. 

9 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

And yet the same people go on about the English media

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Here's hoping they get a result.   To be honest I think they're in with a good shout, that Septic team last week looked totally disjointed and demoralised.   Long may it continue.

Naw, didn't you hear? They are back to being world beaters again - they beat Wolfsburg reserves 2-1 at the weekend.

2 hours ago, 72barca said:

Naw, didn't you hear? They are back to being world beaters again - they beat Wolfsburg reserves 2-1 at the weekend.

But the paper story I saw said they beat "German Giants Wolfsburg".

I will laugh my socks, my shorts and my tits off if wee red part-time Hillman Imps (Lounge XI section) score first tonight at the Theatre Of Shame (aka The Saville Arena). Should that happen one would be able to smell the scent of fresh shite as far south as Dover. Indeed, should the best-case scenario come to fruition and wee Hillman Imp knock the clatty bastards out on their collective arse I'd head straight to the Palace of Filth in my wee red Hillman Imp (1965 model) and park it on London Road opposite said Stade Del Gadd.

I can but dream.

C'mon the Imps.