When actions speak louder than words

D'Artagnan

The board need pulled u on this,.  To hold the guys money also while they resell the season book is a fucking disgrace, we all dug deep when the club needed it, Where were the fucking board?  Fucking 3 years too late and they think we will except this pish all over again? 

Mr King lets see if Club 1872 would be worth joining, as they should be on the phone demanding a meeting with you or Paul ( I have never invested a bean) Murray.

You let the fans and the club down badly with this and anyone who thinks diffrent can go fuck themselves just like each and every one of our enemy's.and haters 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

So the board get the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise but the fans don't? 

I never said that either!  

But since most are backing the individuals affected without question I've simply been asking "are the club justified"?  I said very early when discussing this that it appeared unfair on individuals without clarification and I also said that perhaps the club had gone early but maybe they have justifiable reason.  We don't know yet (because it's not been made public) but it's a reasonable question to ask don't you think?  

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The board need pulled u on this,.  To hold the guys money also while they resell the season book is a fucking disgrace, we all dug deep when the club needed it, Where were the fucking board?  Fucking 3 years too late and they think we will except this pish all over again? 

Mr King lets see if Club 1872 would be worth joining, as they should be on the phone demanding a meeting with you or Paul ( I have never invested a bean) Murray.

You let the fans and the club down badly with this and anyone who thinks diffrent can go fuck themselves just like each and every one of our enemy's.and haters 

Spot on mate. 

But your about to the almighty T&C's flung in your face, these new rules that must be obeyed at all costs. :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on mate. 

But your about to the almighty T&C's flung in your face, these new rules that must be obeyed at all costs. :lol: 

It is amusing this T & C's thing, have you ever heard fans asking on here when renewing or buying a new season ticket "I assume you will all have read the T & C's"  :lol:  :lol:

6 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

I said at the time that statement was hasty and reactionary rather than calm and measured.

All I can assume is that since then, other evidence has came to light that paints a slightly different picture for affected individuals.  It can't be random surely?

I would take a wild guess mate and suggest it's what the total focus was on .

Finding bears to arrest .

Strange how it's all gone quiet down Easter Road way .There was after all ,5/10000 on the pitch 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on mate. 

T&C's and EBT's have got my heid spinniing around like a fucking Alphabet code. I love this shite from the hand wringers..."Oh but it states clearly in the T&C on your ticket that you must sit in your seat and watch yer fellow Bears get battered by a mob of fucking junkies" :anguish:

Let's see what club 1872 has to say, Will they suck up to the board or actually do what they are meant to do and represent the fans? member or not. 

Thats how they will get the respect of the full Ramgers support.

Over to Greg from the Loudon, and I really hope they come out swinging and tell the board behind a closed door meeting that they are taking the fucking piss.

They waited till the season book money was in as they knew this would have had a very big impact on sales. 

Shocking behaviour, I don't condone any sort of violence at a game but when your team is being attacked and the police and stewards allow this to happen? 

One Hiv fan carrying a blade and ripping one of our players jaw that's all it takes .

We do not want another David Murray board who bow to our enemy's, never mind building bridges, Fuck them all who voted us out and tell each and every one of them that and start sticking up,for the fans who stood by this club in its hour off need.

No fans = No Rangers this board seems to forgets this, and we should not be standing back idle and allowing this to happen. 

Innocient till proven guilty , but they are treating the fans the way scottish football treated us and to without the guys money at the same time is taking the piss out of one of our own. 

Pay the money back Rangers as I am embarressed the board has done this 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Greg is no longer a member?  I just thought he never got voted on the board ?  

I didn't realise you meant it was over to him just as a member. There's plenty of members on here.

The vote hasn't even happened.

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I didn't realise you meant it was over to him just as a member. There's plenty of members on here.

The vote hasn't even happened.

Well Greg running the Louden he will meet plenty of members tomorrow in the pub, they must raise their concern over this to who represents them .

This is their first big test, they come out fighting I might just join myself.  

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well Greg running the Louden he will meet plenty of members tomorrow in the pub, they must raise their concern over this to who represents them .

This is their first big test, they come out fighting I might just join myself.  

Mate C1872 put this weak as fuck statement out last night , looks like they are happy to accept the clubs explanation

Club 1872 has received several enquiries from supporters regarding bans imposed by Rangers on fans charged with offences following the Scottish Cup Final. We contacted Rangers to seek clarification on why this action was taken, in some instances prior to an outcome to the cases.

Rangers informed us that it has always been their policy to introduce bans for those who are charged with serious offences occurring at matches involving the club. This policy is in line with the terms and conditions of season tickets issued to supporters and football authority and ground regulations.

It was also brought to our attention that both court bail and police bail following such charges routinely includes conditions which ban individuals from every ground in the UK until such time as their cases are heard. We do not have any details on the specific bail conditions in these cases but would expect them to largely follow suit. Rangers’ letter formalises their position on bans routinely imposed by the courts in these situations.

We have made it clear to Rangers that should any of the individuals involved be found not guilty then we would expect their bans to be reviewed and lifted and that we would assist such individuals in facilitating that review with Rangers in the event that they requested our assistance.

We hope this helps our members and the support in general to understand Rangers’ position on the matter and we thank them for their speedy response to our queries.

41 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate C1872 put this weak as fuck statement out last night , looks like they are happy to accept the clubs explanation

Club 1872 has received several enquiries from supporters regarding bans imposed by Rangers on fans charged with offences following the Scottish Cup Final. We contacted Rangers to seek clarification on why this action was taken, in some instances prior to an outcome to the cases.

Rangers informed us that it has always been their policy to introduce bans for those who are charged with serious offences occurring at matches involving the club. This policy is in line with the terms and conditions of season tickets issued to supporters and football authority and ground regulations.

It was also brought to our attention that both court bail and police bail following such charges routinely includes conditions which ban individuals from every ground in the UK until such time as their cases are heard. We do not have any details on the specific bail conditions in these cases but would expect them to largely follow suit. Rangers’ letter formalises their position on bans routinely imposed by the courts in these situations.

We have made it clear to Rangers that should any of the individuals involved be found not guilty then we would expect their bans to be reviewed and lifted and that we would assist such individuals in facilitating that review with Rangers in the event that they requested our assistance.

We hope this helps our members and the support in general to understand Rangers’ position on the matter and we thank them for their speedy response to our queries.

Any get found not guilty ?   When did they get found guilty ?   Represent the fans my arse