• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Eberrrrdeen fan apparently !:sherlock: 

Not according to this sheepie fan on Twitter :mutley:

Every bear should know @Jonnyrmcfarlane is a sheep Fan and not a bear. Please pass this on.

Reply to @Strathavenbear @Jonnyrmcfarlane 

Kriss ‏@krisslives 13h13 hours ago

@Strathavenbear @Jonnyrmcfarlane I'm afraid he's one of yours. We don't want him.

"The problem with these arguments, valid as they are, is that they focus attention away from the core issue which is that of dealing with bad behaviour within our own ranks".

This is actually far from the core issue. Twice now Rangers fans have had to endure pitch invasions from opposing supporters - many of whom decided that the best way to celebrate there respective victories was to taunt Rangers fans and in Hibs case assault Rangers players and staff in the full glare of media spotlight.

At the Motherwell game the Rangers fans stood looking somewhat bemused at the whole scene. At the Hibs game after some time had passed and the fans witnessed the assaults of the players, some decided that they were having no more of it. I dont blame them one bit. If Rangers fans has stormed the pitch at Motherwell or invaded the park after the cup final and assault Hibs players, then there would have been a case to answer. They did not.

The bad behavior of the Rangers fans he refers to as the core issue is actually a poor attempt to deflect attention from Hibs fans outrageous behaviour onto Rangers fans as if we have a major hooligan element within our support that has to be dealt with

As we patently dont - what Rangers fan would try and do that?

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

screenshot_twitter_com_2015_11_26_20_52_

If BP9 ever starts a GIP? thread in the OT, this will be the picture we have to look at. And I don't mean the wee tight ass in the jeans behind him. 

The rhebel really did their homework to find this prick, who is never a Bear in a million fuckin years. 

11 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Have to pull you up on this one, opinions can and very often are, wrong, i.e.

B.o.B. "In my opinion the earth is flat"

Eh naw sorry pal, it's been factually proven that the earth is not flat.

We agree - opinions can be wrong - that's my point - my opinion might be right. 

When Columbus set sail the 'majority' thought the earth was flat, the oceans were full of monsters and at the ends of the world there were great waterfalls - thinking something and it being a fact oft differ - even if it's a majority that think 'something' that does not make it a fact. 

7 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

If BP9 ever starts a GIP? thread in the OT, this will be the picture we have to look at. And I don't mean the wee tight ass in the jeans behind him. 

The rhebel really did their homework to find this prick, who is never a Bear in a million fuckin years. 

What's a GIP thread ?

also I'm s normal lad - that OT is full of weirdo's - especially on a Friday night! Might drop in later! 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

If the blogger is a user on here I don't think he should be blocked. That just makes it look like we ban anyone who dares question us. He should come on here and face a grilling rather than get blocked.

That was for BP9, I knew it wouldn't be long till he came in so I made sure I couldn't see the replies

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We agree - opinions can be wrong - that's my point - my opinion might be right. 

When Columbus set sail the 'majority' thought the earth was flat, the oceans were full of monsters and at the ends of the world there were great waterfalls - thinking something and it being a fact oft differ - even if it's a majority that think 'something' that does not make it a fact. 

No they didn't. Only idiots thought that and they were quickly cleaved from the herd and left to die in the wilderness.

17 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

No they didn't. Only idiots thought that and they were quickly cleaved from the herd and left to die in the wilderness.

Not in the 1400's most believed earth was flat! Go ask @minstral ( sorry minstral just my wee attempt at humour)! 

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

I've not bought a Daily Record in years and years, never mind write articles for it.  

Bro I dont know enough of the ins and outs of the whole issue - all I know is that if a Bear has done this then they should look themselves in the mirror and hang their head in shame then give their season ticket to Govanblue.

39 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not in the 1400's most believed earth was flat! Go ask @minstral ( sorry minstral just my wee attempt at humour)! 

That's a myth that was used for centuries to belittle people. People didn't actually believe it, it was just a way of insulting someone by going "oh well what would you know, your people still think the earth is flat" or other insults to that effect. There were probably idiots that believed the earth was flat, just like there are today but it wasn't a common belief.

It would be in everyone's interest if this yes loving fat prick stayed away from Ibrox, some cunts gonna get banned for cracking his jaw.

As for Rangers fan? My fucking arse, more like a fucking glory hunter, this oxygen thief needs chased from Ibrox as there is no place within our support for cunts like him.