Waghorn and Tavernier in "Bad Books"

RDFM

Why drop them if it is true? 

They've gone for drinks AFTER a shitty day at work. If they had gone out on the Friday then yes they should be reprimanded. They've only done what everyone on this forum has done after their work.

No doubt on Saturday Tav will score a belter and Waghorn will get a brace!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've all done it.. Remember 'Arry' trying to get Spurs to abstain?

Thing is.. IF Warbs has instituted a no drink rule.. they are fucked.. If not... well... always remember YOU (Waggy/Tav) represent The People -- US -- and be respectful and well behaved (tu)

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Why drop them if it is true? 

They've gone for drinks AFTER a shitty day at work. If they had gone out on the Friday then yes they should be reprimanded. They've only done what everyone on this forum has done after their work.

No doubt on Saturday Tav will score a belter and Waghorn will get a brace!

Most of us, that have gone out on the pish after a shitty day at work, are not athletes, or professional footballers, who need to look after our bodies professionally. 

The days of footballers going out on the pish should be, well and truly over. It's not good for them, they may take longer to get over the effects, which could affect their performance for days afterwards. If it is true, about Tav, & Waggy, then I think their chances of starting on Saturday have lessened because of this..

I'm all for the players having a social life, but if this is true I'm disappointed. The players trying to better themselves while these two fuck off out is pretty bad. Not good for the team.

Hopefully this is just shite.

I reckon there is a pretty good chance this is just a load of shite, seems people are out in force at the moment to try and put out as much negative stories about us and our players as possible.

Could be wrong but just my gut feeling, we very rarely get the full story from any source after all. 

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Most of us, that have gone out on the pish after a shitty day at work, are not athletes, or professional footballers, who need to look after our bodies professionally. 

The days of footballers going out on the pish should be, well and truly over. It's not good for them, they may take longer to get over the effects, which could affect their performance for days afterwards. If it is true, about Tav, & Waggy, then I think their chances of starting on Saturday have lessened because of this..

WTF were they drinking on sat night if their super fit bodies wont have recovered in time for mondays training let alone next saturdays game ffs

people need to stop over reacting, they went out, had a few bevvies, clearly didnt do anything stupid as the media didnt have a fucking scooby or didnt care, they simply enjoyed themselves at the end of a punishing pre season schedule

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

WTF were they drinking on sat night if their super fit bodies wont have recovered in time for mondays training let alone next saturdays game ffs

people need to stop over reacting, they went out, had a few bevvies, clearly didnt do anything stupid as the media didnt have a fucking scooby or didnt care, they simply enjoyed themselves at the end of a punishing pre season schedule

No one is overreacting, except possibly you. The rumour was that the manager asked for a reaction to that performance, I wouldn't think it was because it was a defeat that he wasn't happy but the manner of the defeat. You have no idea about the context, if indeed the rumour is true. That Warburton would find the Burnley performance totally unacceptable I could imagine as true, that he was very disappointed in the whole team and questioned their application I could imagine as true. Warburton has very high standards for this club, if you don't understand that then that is your problem.

Folk don't seem to realise the game has changed. They are athletes now, they need to relax and rest the right way. If the manager believed they needed to rest and attend a training session then that's what they should have done. 

Bear in mind we have been playing in the championship last season. Look what happened after the semi final, the players burst a gut to beat the scum, and we were absolutely shite the rest of the season afterwards. Players looked like they had lead in their boots in the final. 

That being said though I doubt the manager will be cutting off his nose, so I'd expect both to be starting. But they should know that any repeat will see them dropped for a game or two. 

It's times like this when the players begin to realise playing at RFC isn't like playing anywhere else in the UK.

Fans demands are huge, success is 1st place .. 2nd is nowhere, it's NEVER acceptable to lose, even to an EPL team. The fans expect commitment, 100% of the time, your football career is short, you can go on the piss when it's finished until then, remember you represent our club in everything you do & say.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It's the going out while the rest of the squad worked together that disappointed me. Do they think they are better or don't need to improve? That is the type of situation to cause problems in the dressing room.

As I said earlier,  I hope it's just shite.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Nowhere cause it's bullshit

I agree.  This is obviously a non-story. Had there been any truth to this, d'you not think that it would have received the type of publicity that the BBC Reporting Scotland seems to reserve for Rangers and only Rangers; or that STV News at Six would not be making a meal of this?

3 hours ago, _mcv_ said:

It's the going out while the rest of the squad worked together that disappointed me. Do they think they are better or don't need to improve? That is the type of situation to cause problems in the dressing room.

As I said earlier,  I hope it's just shite.

who's to say tav and waghorn didnt agree between themselves to train an extra two hours every session this week, but the rest of the squad preferred an extra session instead