RDFM

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

You ought to see what goes on in the rumours thread in the transfer section if you think people are in a flap in here.

That's why I don't venture in there very often to be honest. I prefer to deal with facts and not rumours or what some rag like the DR has to say or any other so called reputable media forum.

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I've a feeling Tav will be found out big time this year in the SPL. 

We all know he can't defend at all but if he can't attack properly like he does again weaker teams then he's fucked because that's the only thing keeping him on the pitch, 

I'm still confused that he got new contract already. 

People like you baffle me. It's like you want Tav to fail so you can say "See I told you so".

Who cares if you're confused about why he got a new contract. It was the gaffer's decision and I'm sure he knows more about the merits of Tavernier's game and what he brings to the side more than you.

3 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

People like you baffle me. It's like you want Tav to fail so you can say "See I told you so".

Who cares if you're confused about why he got a new contract. It was the gaffer's decision and I'm sure he knows more about the merits of Tavernier's game and what he brings to the side more than you.

I actually don't want him to fail, I'm just having my doubts. I'm definitely not the only one. But yeah I hope he can prove me wrong, why wouldn't I? 

I agree, MW obviously knows more than me but I'm entitled to have an opinion like you are. 

2 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I actually don't want him to fail, I'm just having my doubts. I'm definitely not the only one. But yeah I hope he can prove me wrong, why wouldn't I? 

I agree, MW obviously knows more than me but I'm entitled to have an opinion like you are. 

You're saying your opinion is the same as everybody else's though "We all know he can't defend at all". Nonsense, Tavernier was outstanding defensively in the semi final versus Celtic. 

Yes, sometimes he does leave space for the opposition to go into but that's because of the role Mark Warburton has gave him. We knew when the gaffer came in his style of play would be that we'll score more than the opposition rather than set the team up not to concede. 

Just now, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Sadly the forum is crawling with people like this.

I'm sure MW will deal with them behind closed doors if need be. The last thing we need is to be airing our dirty laundry in public.

It just gives our enemies the chance to have a dig at the club and cause unrest among the players and management.

I'm sorry but cwood is being a fucking tarrier here. Never in a million years should a Bear be leaking stuff like this true or not. Last thing we need right now is an apparent Rangers supporter posting info which might turn fans against 2 forst team regulars. 

30 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Yes, sometimes he does leave space for the opposition to go into but that's because of the role Mark Warburton has gave him. We knew when the gaffer came in his style of play would be that we'll score more than the opposition rather than set the team up not to concede. 

If tav is on the park I'd personally prefer him RW.  I think Hodson will do good for us this season. 

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Like he got found out against Kilmarnock, the scum, Dundee and Motherwell?

He was also in the minority who had a decent game against St Johnstone.  That's half the 'SPL' right there and 3 of the top 5 from last season!

Some of our 'fans' talk utter shit.

So you honestly feel completely comfortable with him at first choice RB? I honestly can see Hodson taking that spot. I think Tav would enjoy being RW more, But to me he isn't a good overall defender. As I said, I hope he proves me wrong if Warburton decides to keep him as RB. 

18 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

If tav is on the park I'd personally prefer him RW.  I think Hodson will do good for us this season. 

Tav at right wing would make no sense. He's effective because he's bombing forward from the right back position and causing mayhem in the oppositions half. 

Hodson may well force his way into the team but even he said in an interview that he knows the full back positions are Tav and Wallace's to lose given how good they were last season. Too early to make a judgement on Hodson's ability after games against a SPFL league two and lowland league side imo. 

A girl in my work had her hen doo in a private nightclub in Glasgow on Saturday (don't know it's name) and said a number of Rangers players were there, including Kenny Miller and his wife. Her fiancee is a bear so she got some photos etc. So I'm not sure why Tav and Waghorn are being single out for abuse if there's any truth in MW being pissed off. I suspect this is a lot of shite.

10 minutes ago, BF2 said:

A girl in my work had her hen doo in a private nightclub in Glasgow on Saturday (don't know it's name) and said a number of Rangers players were there, including Kenny Miller and his wife. Her fiancee is a bear so she got some photos etc. So I'm not sure why Tav and Waghorn are being single out for abuse if there's any truth in MW being pissed off. I suspect this is a lot of shite.

Maybe they stayed out a bit longer than most, out their box on the happy dust. 

There is a very simple rule of thumb to apply to these things: official press release by the club = true,  everything else = bullshit. 

There are more than enough people out there gunning for us as it is,  we don't need to fuel the fire by speculating on erroneous rumours. 

16 minutes ago, BF2 said:

All makes sense now :rolleyes: