So who's all wearing their new tops today ??

Rangerswuls

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rangerswuls said:

As title says whos all wearing new tops , im wearing my away 1 simply because its a belter, so feel free to batter in way your no a real supporter n judus crap i dont give a feck.. im happy with my tops 

Thanks mate, love keeping the SD retail deal Alive. SD loyal

11 hours ago, Fabric said:

I was in gettin the  tops and some guy in the shop tellin ppl to no buy them but never said anything to me, probs coz the kids were there. He was at a woman twice lol but she bought the stuff

I was just getting her phone number, mate (tu)

We should be boycotting all of the current kits and not buying any Puma stuff because they're supplying Ashley with unlicensed kits. Maybe the supporters should be completely boycotting any store that sells the new kits, including the likes of JD Sports as they are not licensed kits and are sold without the club's permission and are illegally produced.

14 hours ago, Rangerswuls said:

As title says whos all wearing new tops , im wearing my away 1 simply because its a belter, so feel free to batter in way your no a real supporter n judus crap i dont give a feck.. im happy with my tops 

Can't wait for your 16th post mate. Maybe do something like "Mike's lovely?"