***Scottish Premiership Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Sorry lads, but the penalty was a stone-waller ---- and I say that as a Rangers fan.

Very honest of you mate, not often you find an honest opinion on your rival team. 

Got to love Walker's celebration. Didn't realise he was a bear but he certainly celebrated like one

Been a big fan of his for a while actually, mentioned him in the transfer thread a few times, would like him at Ibrox

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Got to love Walker's celebration. Didn't realise he was a bear but he certainly celebrated like one

Been a big fan of his for a while actually, mentioned him in the transfer thread a few times, would like him at Ibrox

Good player but he's very injury prone. 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Would cost a fair whack but I'd take him, I'm sure he was linked last summer for £1.5m

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Trying to figure out what differences there are between us and the scum, I get the impression they drive harder and faster in attack while we tend to slow things down....just my opinion.

I agree to be honest. If the ball landed to one of our players where it landed to baby dick Forest then we'd have took a touch and tried to carve their defence open. We need more shots on goal and sometimes to just put the ball in the mix and hope for a ricochet to land to us for a tap in

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

At the very least, this game should quell some anxiety about our performance yesterday. celtc barely look able to make 3 passes to each other and that Dembele is fucking useless 

not anxiety mate just real disappointed from yesterday that's all. Hopefully Warburton sort's our problems out before the window closes. If not a sense of anxiety might kick it cause its clear as day what we need