English Football

Clemdog

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That handball rule is a shambles btw. If Kane scores it gets chopped off, but because he passes it back to Bale 5 seconds later it stands.

Aye surely if it’s a handball regardless of the play/situation it’s still a handball and disallowed. What was the rule that meant it could carry on / was a goal?

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The reason it was allowed to stand is because apparently it was not an 'immediate build up to a goal'... 

kinda was :lol: but still it included a handball that is not allowed therefore should be brought back and a free kick to Leicester.. well that’s what my logic is fighting with. 

I know he’s going to end up at Man City but I think it’s insane that Liverpool haven’t even been credited or been reported to have any interest in Harry Kane.

Kane is underrated at the whole dropping off and playing as a false nine thing, which is what Firmino is allegedly great at, but Kane pretty much guarantees you 20 goals a season too. 

If Liverpool are serious about getting back into title contention again next year then they should be pushing City all the way for Kane’s signature.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Doubt they could afford him mate without selling a big player.

Has to be the reason why they aren’t after him. I can’t see why else they wouldn’t be tbh.

I know clubs don’t like paying big money for “older” players but even at 28 I think Kane is worth every penny he would command over a four year deal.

Could you see Salah leaving Liverpool this Summer?

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hes been linked with Chelsea, but Liverpool say hes not for sale, can't see him going back there tbh.

Real would take him and think he wants to go there but they can't afford him and want Mbappe more.

Be very surprised if Salah is not there for at least another year. 

Hazard and money for Salah...