English Football

Clemdog

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

How many times has Jermaine Jenas said some variation of “what a game” it was a middling 0-0 draw at best.

He's a clown. The whole BBC team giving it what a game at half time too. It was fucking pish.

Glad I turned it off with ten of normal time to go. 

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Wtf do you lot boo the national anthem for man?

A lot of Liverpool fans don’t want anything to do with supporting the national team or identify with them because they feel like their city was forgotten about by the government years ago. 

Just now, CR3 said:

A lot of Liverpool fans don’t want anything to do with supporting the national team or identify with them because they feel like their city was forgotten about by the government years ago. 

Similar attitude to Rangers with the Scotland national team and the SNP.  

7 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Just got back and looking at the highlights.  Never even heard the national anthem being played at the ground. 

It Come through loud and clear on the box, mate. 

Having lived in Liverpool for the last three years and being married to a Scouser, I understand the apathy towards the rest of England to a degree, but not totally. 

It's a great city to live in, some really good people, but like Belfast I learned very quickly not to talk politics, even though most Scousers are to the right of centre, like me, they just don't want to be associated with Tories. Fair enough. 

While I'm here, Andy, do you know anywhere decent to watch the game on Wednesday? I've been to the Derry Club for an Old Firm and it was one man and his dog. I'm otherwise thinking of going over to the Wirral to watch it with the RFC over there. 

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

Some Everton fans dont like super Frank because he's a 'tory' :lol: