Seat allocation when playing them

TheBluebells

Decided to ask the good people of RM since I know how good this place is it advice. 

Myself and my mates all have season tickets in the BF, we took games against the scum but how does this work when the time comes? Do they send a letter out with a seat? 

Always had a seat in Copland so never had to do this before and can't be fucked calling the TO as they're a total shambles. 

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

You will be transferred to Club Deck, for games against the filth.

Thought that, suits me, cracking view and everywhere is a good atmosphere that day  

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

You just keep your seat and the club just sell the ones round about you to the Tim's.

Got my Israel flag looked out mate, I'll be ready 

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I know. I'm the odd one out on here...

No one else raised issues about King or finances on a thread querying about a seat move. You felt the need to interject your obsession into another thread. 

Obsessed and boring.

At least OP got his question answered. 

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No one else raised issues about King or finances on a thread querying about a seat move. You felt the need to interject your obsession into another thread. 

Obsessed and boring.

At least OP got his question answered. 

Wow you really don't get it do you. 

You caught me, no one else brings Dave King into a thread that has nothing to do with him.

If you are genuinely upset, remember, at least I was being sarcastic ffs.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Wow you really don't get it do you. 

You caught me, no one else brings Dave King into a thread that has nothing to do with him.

If you are genuinely upset, remember, at least I was being sarcastic ffs.

You're a boring troll that's all.

I'm not upset, just find you tedious. 

Better the club deck than the one I got in the top corner of the West Enclosure see photo.. I had a better view of the Copland Road Stand. Couldn't see beyond the half way. Missed Naismith's goal. As it wasn't a sellout I was then offered 2 tickets restricted for the Club Deck which I took for my mates and it turned out they had a perfect view. Hope I get the Club Deck next time. 

2011-09-18 12.17.18.jpg

22 minutes ago, Eaglesham Bear said:

Better the club deck than the one I got in the top corner of the West Enclosure see photo.. I had a better view of the Copland Road Stand. Couldn't see beyond the half way. Missed Naismith's goal. As it wasn't a sellout I was then offered 2 tickets restricted for the Club Deck which I took for my mates and it turned out they had a perfect view. Hope I get the Club Deck next time. 

2011-09-18 12.17.18.jpg

That no the East Enclosure then mate :craphead: 

36 minutes ago, Eaglesham Bear said:

2011-09-18 12.17.18.jpg

No wonder you couldn't see properly your thumbs are fucking massive. 

58 minutes ago, Eaglesham Bear said:

2011-09-18 12.17.18.jpg

Not too sure about this, but my guess is that your view would have improved a fair bit if you had taken your hand away from the front of your eyes? Here's a similar view taken from the directors box - shite seat there too :-)

palm.jpg

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not too sure about this, but my guess is that your view would have improved a fair bit if you had taken your hand away from the front of your eyes? Here's a similar view taken from the directors box - shite seat there too :-)

palm.jpg

Another 4 views from the area and no thumb in site. Disappointed about the view but the result and atmosphere made up for it.

2011-09-18 13.56.51.jpg

2011-09-18 12.46.33.jpg

2011-09-18 13.56.44.jpg

2011-09-18 13.59.02.jpg

5 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Decided to ask the good people of RM since I know how good this place is it advice. 

Myself and my mates all have season tickets in the BF, we took games against the scum but how does this work when the time comes? Do they send a letter out with a seat? 

Always had a seat in Copland so never had to do this before and can't be fucked calling the TO as they're a total shambles. 

Need to be some size of a fukking envelope  (tu)