***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

22 minutes ago, delamonty said:

We'll nick this.  King Kenny with a shock early goal.  They equalise and Clint Hill with an Edu-esque late winner. (tu)

Throw the form book out of the window for OF matches.  Can Warbs get the side up for this?  We've looked disinterested for months.  IF we show up, we win end of. (tu)

I agree but one difference, big clints winner will be more of a ugo overhead kick 

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I agree but one difference, big clints winner will be more of a ugo overhead kick 

Here I was thinking Roberto Carlos - 1998. (tu)

No matter mate...  going to be interesting.  This match might be perfect for us to get started again....

53 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

We need a song for Rodgers,  to properly welcome him to Scotland and make him fully aware of how he is regarded in Scotland.  To the tune of my old man's a dustman.... "Rodgers shagged a tranny and sucked a trannies dick,  his wife upped and left him cause he's a manky prick, ........" 

Already one mate 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

To get a result there I think confident attacking football is necessary. But will we get it on the day? I really do hope so. We are capable. 

It will be interesting to see how we line up v Linfield. and who gets game time so I'm looking forward to Saturday.  :)

I think MW will go with the team that will play against them on the 10th, obviously minus Wallace and Mckay.

Rossiter and Barton can't play together but Halliday and Barton can?

Rossiter and Barton are first two names on sheet IMO, then Holt when fit to move the ball about - if not fit (which I'm assuming he won't be) put Windass there.

38 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Mckay. Garner. Waghorn

Haliday. Barton. Windass. 

Wallace. Wilson. Senderos. Tav. 

Wes. 

Have Rossiter ready to come in if we need that extra bit of protection.  Hopefully lead to a change in formation:

Garner. 

Mckay/Haliday. Forester/Windass/Holt. Waggy

Rossiter. Barton. 

Wallace. Wilson. Senderos. Tav. 

Wes. 

Fod

Tav   Senderos   Wilson  Wallace

Barton

Rossiter                  Kranjcar

MOH          Waghorn       Forrester

McKay needs dropped, no kicked a ball for weeks, can't afford passengers in this game. Gone for MOH as an out ball to attack on the break. Lets not forget the tims defense is pish. 

Will need Barton and Rossiter in the middle to break up play with Niko the creative spark. 

2-1 to the good guys, goals from a Tav free kick and Waghorn penalty to really get it up them :wink: