Next Sat

jdonald755

Call me mad but I think we might do it next weekend. We have poor been so far this season and they have got off to a flyer but I think it's going to be a totally different game this Sat.

Being at home their fans will demand they dominate and they will get frustrated with us having the ball so much. They might press us when they shouldn't, opening up space that hasn't been there for us so far this year.

I don't believe they are a great team. Our strength again could be the fact that they expect to dominate us and I think they will get frustrated when we have a lot of the ball.

My 2 fears are that :

1. Warburton plays Halliday, Barton and Rossister trying to be solid defensively. We need either Kranjcar or Windlass to give us a cutting edge.

2. Barton comes out with some shitey sound bites firing them up. Leave the soundbites and jibes to Harrtson, Sutton, Brown, and Griffiths. Keep the mouths, listen to their shite and shut and them up on the park.

25ir7t4.jpg

Just depends on who is the better team composed on the ball. 

For what its worth I think the worst we will come away with is a draw, but people need to remember both managers believe in the same philosophy. We probably take the possession game a little more seriously but I don't expect us to have an overwhelming majority of the ball this time round.

I agree that their fans will expect to dominate the game because of the contrasting starts but if it doesn't get to the players, which it didn't last time then we can go there and do what we do best. We need to believe in ourselves like we done last season.

I'd start with Forrester Krancjar and Barton in the middle. Good mix of pace, passion, technicality and physical presence. That's where most of these games are won or lost. We ran them ragged in the middle of the park last time. 

I have a bad feeling about it. We don't have a good record at the San Giro and if we lose an early goal it's curtains and could be embarrassing. We haven't played well since the semi final and we still conceded 2 goals and drew the match.

You can't click together just like that. I hope Josh and Joe play.

If we do lose the early goal we won't win and it could be 4 or 5 with our defence

15 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Halliday has to play in my book, he won't be shirking out the challenge, also id leave McKay on the bench, play MOH along with waggy and Miller, Barton plays, Forrester/krancjar leave that one to the magic hat.

I agree 

19 minutes ago, BlueBloodStream said:

I have a bad feeling about it. We don't have a good record at the San Giro and if we lose an early goal it's curtains and could be embarrassing. We haven't played well since the semi final and we still conceded 2 goals and drew the match.

You can't click together just like that. I hope Josh and Joe play.

If we do lose the early goal we won't win and it could be 4 or 5 with our defence

Fuck off with this pish!! If a team gets in their faces like beer sheva or whatever the fuck they're called  did in the 2nd leg, the tarriers will crumble!!!!.....they cunts are going into this game thinking its a forgone conclusion!!!. If Mr Warburton sets out team up properly and we get in their faces we'll do alright!!! 

Guest Lloyd72

We're gonna win and get our first clean sheet of the season in this game.

Feel free to come and give me pelters if it doesn't happen but I fully believe it will.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Feel free to come and give me pelters if it doesn't happen but I fully believe it will.

I pray you're right! Like you I'm an optimist though so 0-2 it is! :uk:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I pray you're right! Like you I'm an optimist though so 0-2 it is! :uk:

At least there's a few of us who want to inject this forum with some positivity. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

:lol: 

there is not a hope in hell either us or they will keep a clean sheet.

Both defences are fucking honking 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

:lol: 

there is not a hope in hell either us or they will keep a clean sheet.

Both defences are fucking honking 

Stick some money on it lad, trust me it's happening,

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

:lol: you are not all there 

I'd like you to find one of us who is after the last 4 years. :pipe: 

It's gonna happen though, if it doesn't feel free to call me a dumb bastard.

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Guess you could just go onto the other account to get away from the pelters if it goes wrong :wink:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Craig/ said:

Guess you could just go onto the other account to get away from the pelters if it goes wrong :wink:

I keep my controversial opinions for this account and use the @RFCRobertson Account purely for getting Likes :pipe:

The third account is my secret backup you'll never find it :lol:

Have they won a single pressure game where the opposition gets the pressing game right, moves the ball quickly and have a touch of quality about them in the last 5 years?

All the boxes are ticket for me - never mind how pish we have been, if we get the intensity back and play to our standards again, we win this game. 

Score draw or 3-2 too the good guys would be my prediction. 

All this talk about how shite the tarriers are & when they've came up against a decent side they've crumbled... Have you lot actually seen us play this season?! We're fucking terrible!! Get out of there with a draw & we'll be doing alright!! 

In saying that come Saturday morning il be that buzzin for the game il have us down for humping them by 4 or 5!! :uk: