Release Kiernan and Senderos now.

Smile

Should we release Kiernan and senderos  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Should we release the Cowards

Maybe keep them as back up???

Come on to fuck guys we have come a long long way, don't lose sight of the progression.

Yes yesterday was a shite one to take.

But I remember standing behind Bells goals up at Brora Rangers watching Mohsni make his debut. 

We are on the up. We take risks.  We attack teams. We are in out first year back at the top.

Be Patient, think of the longer term.

I understand there is no money,  I get that some players need dropped, that the manager should set up on a game by game basis.

We are back though and it's one he'll of a roller-coaster. 

We are all Bears we all want the best for the team.  

P.s I have just drank though the disappointment,   join me!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

The valid point is you want us to give them a lump sum right now instead of selling them when we have the chance in January. It's just ridiculous imo.

No i want them never to play for Rangers again as we will lose money every time the play. Who would buy them ?

The spine of any decent football team is keeper,  centre backs, centre mid, centre forward.

Wes is OK,  same with Windass and Rossiter,  and Garner looks like he might have something. But we don't have a decent CB at the club. It's been evident since last season and we haven't fixed it yet. Releasing them isn't the solution although we defended just as bad without the CBs yesterday as we did with them.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The spine of any decent football team is keeper,  centre backs, centre mid, centre forward.

Wes is OK,  same with Windass and Rossiter,  and Garner looks like he might have something. But we don't have a decent CB at the club. It's been evident since last season and we haven't fixed it yet. Releasing them isn't the solution although we defended just as bad without the CBs yesterday as we did with them.

How can you say wind as and rosier are ok? What are you basing that on?

Kiernan should never have had his contract renewed, especially after the poor showing in the cup final. The fact that he is first pick beggars belief!!

Senderos was poor yesterday, but it is still early days for him at the club. I'm willing to give him time to form a decent partnership with Wilson.

Don't even mention Clint 'Over the' Hill.

48 minutes ago, Swagger said:

The moment when Keirnan jumps with his back towards Dembele for the first goal is one of the most cowardly things I've seen in football. 

Then his lovely pass straight to a celtic player for their second, he was brilliant for the taigs yesterday.  

3 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

sell Kiernan 100% but not Senderos, we cant sell him for one mistake when he played ok for areas of the game.

I agree with the Senderos statement,mate. I remember big Amo getting it big time from the fans, a game against Dundee United springs to mind when the fans were actually booing him during the game. He seemed to turn out all right. Unfortunately for Senderos his mistakes came in a massive game. Tbh, it was a terrible decision to play him in the game. It's easy , and understandable,  to have knee jerk reactions after the game yesterday, but we will see how things go in the next month or so. 

We can't release them because we can't replace them right now. Unfortunately we have to go with what we've got due to not properly strengthening this area during the summer.

Kiernan would definitely be my last pick out of the defenders we have at the moment though. Awful footballer. 

34 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I agree with the Senderos statement,mate. I remember big Amo getting it big time from the fans, a game against Dundee United springs to mind when the fans were actually booing him during the game. He seemed to turn out all right. Unfortunately for Senderos his mistakes came in a massive game. Tbh, it was a terrible decision to play him in the game. It's easy , and understandable,  to have knee jerk reactions after the game yesterday, but we will see how things go in the next month or so. 

Senderos is still making the same mistakes he was making at Arsenal years ago. He's not going to get any better now, and he's not good enough to be the senior partner in central defence, be it alongside Kiernan, Wilson or anyone else.

You can't release them without large payoffs.  We can't afford to pay them off then spend on quality replacements.  These two are Rangers players this season.

I wish we had signed Bougherra.  We only ever lost one Old Firm game Bougherra played in.  No way Bougherra would've shat himself the way Senderos did yesterday.  The big man wanted to come back, he loves the club, and it seems like we haven't even considered him.

Senderos and Kiernan's actions yesterday were unforgivable. Shitebags. Get Wilson in that defence, fuck knows who'll play alongside him. Although Warburton will never drop Kiernan cause he's afraid of change and has his favourites 

Kiernan can go to fuck anytime he likes. Sendros was thrown into too big a game for his debut and I suspect he'll improve over the season. Which really isn't good enough whatever way you look at it.

We're stuck with shite defenders, in fact, Kiernan is so bad at times, I'm sure he's doing it on purpose.

Realistically none of our CB's are good enough to play for Rangers and should be sold in thew window, but I agree, @Smile, the two of them absolutely shat it yesterday and deliberately got themselves off the pitch ASAP. Our CB's can't cope well at all playing under pressure against teams like the great unwashed - they only like to play against teams like Peterhead, 

The thing is, can we really trust MW and his team we scout out quality defenders? And maybe King will once again want us to sign up a couple off free transfers. I am pissed off, we used to always have quality defenders when we were in the top flight.