Club Statement

ForeverAndEver

21 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

That video is supposed to be from 2008 and a lot of actions have been taken since then to stamp this kind of thing out.  The offensive behavior act was brought in after that, while some other clubs fans have fallen foul of this act, it's apparent that our fans are targeted more.

A few of the videos doing the rounds are from 2012.

There's at least one from the weekend though as you can see people in the background wearing tops with 32Red on them.

I'll never understand why you'd record and upload videos of it. Especially when there's faces on show. Idiots.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Having read through this thread I keep wondering why the board are contacting C1872 and not the Police, SFA, UEFA, etc, etc ? can anyone come up with an answer to why they would say that ?

They are doing that in response to the club1872 statement, they need to pretend that club1872 actually has a real voice.  

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

There's at least one from the weekend though as you can see people in the background wearing tops with 32Red on them.

I'll never understand why you'd record and upload videos of it. Especially when there's faces on show. Idiots.

Probably a plod that filmed it m8. 

3 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

They are doing that in response to the club1872 statement, they need to pretend that club1872 actually has a real voice.  

So Rangers want Celtic banned from Ibrox because club1872 and the club are the same?

(I realise that there is a monster thread in the boardroom but I'm not going in there) 

:angel:

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I agree but even without videos false info gets distributed, like pictures of the Tottenham riots being used to to discredit No voters in George Square.  Unfortunately the average person just believes what is portrayed in the media. 

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

That reads we will ignore it all because we won

There is nothing "tit for tat" about it.  Our football club has highlighted their fans for being the sectarian, hateful bigots that they are and they are trying to brush it under the carpet like most of their bad history.  We live in an age where that won't be possible though.  Thankfully.

Club statement was weak and two days too late! Is it beyond our Club to put out a strong and to the point statement on the day of the game?! Seems to me it's a feeble, half-hearted attempt to deflect the ire we feel towards the board  regarding lack of investment in the team and MW's and DW's selection, strategy and tactics naivety! They seem to think that if they publicly back the fans we'll forget all about this humiliating defeat and the mistakes that made such a disgusting scoreline against the vilest of scum possible! Don't get me wrong, we want the board to back us and go on the offensive against these utter cunts but it's GOT to be measured, to the point and be designed to mete out maximum damage....and in such a way as to debunk the carefully crafted lies that are thrown our way with the clear and devious purpose of attempting to 'even up the scores' by ensuring we look as bad as them!

The Board should have highlighted the fact that, whilst condemning the toilet trashing, Ibrox is often similarly vandalised by the scum when at our premises and, in fact, we had to take action previously for vandalism at our place! Why has the media only highlighted damage at torbett's lair? Simple, they realised that there was going to be condemnation coming to their 'favourites'....and, predictably, they throw in TBB for some dramatic effect! 

The Board should have told the truth about what the 'dolls' actually signified...that is, that they represented the murder of Orange Order member(s) and Rangers fan(s)! They represented assassinations, complete with hands tied behind the back!! They should have explained that this is a horrible and criminal act reminiscent of the  'lynchings' of black people in the relatively recent past in the USA's deep south!! It should also have been pointed out that we demand these acts should be dealt with rigorously by the police, courts and at government level and that we're well aware that if Rangers fans did the same then there would undoubtedly be a national outcry!! We DEMAND parity!! 

Their banners in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation, calling us h*n scum, the use of the disgusting acronym KAH...should all have been individually highlighted and questions asked as to why these terms are all deemed acceptable when it comes from other communities but when Rangers fans sing a song they get jailed for 4 months!! 

Let's be clear though, most of us aren't offended by this trash...we are, however, deeply offended by the campaign to tarnish us and our Club whilst turning a blind eye to the actions of others...which is, I'd contend, much, much worse!!

Get the finger out King, and DEMAND parity for our Club and its People..nothing less will do!!!

Unfortunately such a statement by the.club will only be turned round on to us by the Celtic media mafia, they are experts at news manipulation compared to us.

To hit home this sort of statement had to come from a third party.  Why are publicly funded sectarian groups such as Nil by Mouth so quiet on Saturday's events, they have had plenty to say on such issues in the past.  I should be surprised but I'm not.

7 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Club statement was weak and two days too late! Is it beyond our Club to put out a strong and to the point statement on the day of the game?! Seems to me it's a feeble, half-hearted attempt to deflect the ire we feel towards the board  regarding lack of investment in the team and MW's and DW's selection, strategy and tactics naivety! They seem to think that if they publicly back the fans we'll forget all about this humiliating defeat and the mistakes that made such a disgusting scoreline against the vilest of scum possible! Don't get me wrong, we want the board to back us and go on the offensive against these utter cunts but it's GOT to be measured, to the point and be designed to mete out maximum damage....and in such a way as to debunk the carefully crafted lies that are thrown our way with the clear and devious purpose of attempting to 'even up the scores' by ensuring we look as bad as them!

The Board should have highlighted the fact that, whilst condemning the toilet trashing, Ibrox is often similarly vandalised by the scum when at our premises and, in fact, we had to take action previously for vandalism at our place! Why has the media only highlighted damage at torbett's lair? Simple, they realised that there was going to be condemnation coming to their 'favourites'....and, predictably, they throw in TBB for some dramatic effect! 

The Board should have told the truth about what the 'dolls' actually signified...that is, that they represented the murder of Orange Order member(s) and Rangers fan(s)! They represented assassinations, complete with hands tied behind the back!! They should have explained that this is a horrible and criminal act reminiscent of the  'lynchings' of black people in the relatively recent past in the USA's deep south!! It should also have been pointed out that we demand these acts should be dealt with rigorously by the police, courts and at government level and that we're well aware that if Rangers fans did the same then there would undoubtedly be a national outcry!! We DEMAND parity!! 

Their banners in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation, calling us h*n scum, the use of the disgusting acronym KAH...should all have been individually highlighted and questions asked as to why these terms are all deemed acceptable when it comes from other communities but when Rangers fans sing a song they get jailed for 4 months!! 

Let's be clear though, most of us aren't offended by this trash...we are, however, deeply offended by the campaign to tarnish us and our Club whilst turning a blind eye to the actions of others...which is, I'd contend, much, much worse!!

Get the finger out King, and DEMAND parity for our Club and its People..nothing less will do!!!

Very well put mate

Excellent reading

im sorry but I can't help but feel this is a convenient distraction that the board are jumping on to deflect from their failings in backing the manager.  we should be   Focusing on how to address our failings rather than talking about another war of words with another team!

3 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

im sorry but I can't help but feel this is a convenient distraction that the board are jumping on to deflect from their failings in backing the manager.  we should be   Focusing on how to address our failings rather than talking about another war of words with another team!

Or we can do both? 

2 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Not a distraction mate, this needs addressed and now. Plenty of other discussions regarding team/board issues.

4 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

So because we played bad we shouldn't speak up about it?

1 minute ago, Dlydon81 said:

I think its more than war of words with another team mate.These fuckers have been venting their vile hatred at us at every opportunity and saturday for me was over the top.Hanging dolls with a Rangers scarf and one with a sash.The banner which read "know your place h** scum" is sectarian abuse if ever ive seen it.If this shoe was on the other foot we'd have hell to pay.Someone got 14 months in the jail for photoshopping bullet holes on to neil le**on,so I think our fans have to stand up and fight back.

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I think its more than war of words with another team mate.These fuckers have been venting their vile hatred at us at every opportunity and saturday for me was over the top.Hanging dolls with a Rangers scarf and one with a sash.The banner which read "know your place h** scum" is sectarian abuse if ever ive seen it.If this shoe was on the other foot we'd have hell to pay.Someone got 14 months in the jail for photoshopping bullet holes on to neil le**on,so I think our fans have to stand up and fight back.

It does make sense though, I mean, as long as we win then we can chase your argument all the way :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Their statement is incredible referring to it as tit for tat.  No addressing the situation at all 

Nothing to see here......

graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

No its far worse than that, they're condoning hanging effigies, IRA banners and H**s banners this is not about sweeping it under the carpet.This is a green light by the board for them to do what they want.

8 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Fuck up nobody asked you

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Just heard English saying Rangers statement was adding fuel to the flames.

Honestly that pathetic wee bastard should be sacked.

That's something that will never happen as long as the vast majority of 'producers' at BBC Ireland and septic fans themselves

I'm wondering why our directors are so fucking cowardly when it comes to any actions to defend ourselves against these corrupt cunts.

Has there maybe been a wee.........."do we need to look at your fit and proper person criteria again Mr King?

It's no coincidence Liewell and his fellow haters passed that crook as fit to run our club.