Warburton sacked imo

Miller time

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People on the site saying that he has had enough time etc etc are talking shit. Why? because they were saying the same thing after the very first game of the season. We have come up through the lower leagues and it takes time. I remember how excited everyone was at the style of football he played when he first arrived. Well that style hasn't changed, which I am happy about. However, we are up against better defences, plus we are not getting any luck at all at the moment. If people on here who want rid of him get their wish then I generally fear for the season and beyond. We have got ourselves a great manager and many of us need to stop acting like spoilt little brats and take it on the chin. I mean ffs , if we hadn't got beaten today and held out for a draw or snatched a lucky goal in the final minute then we would be singing his praises. Folk need to look at the bigger picture;  said it before, but we turn on our own far too quickly. I am convinced our luck will change starting next week. I fully expect to get slaughtered for this post!

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

People on the site saying that he has had enough time etc etc are talking shit. Why? because they were saying the same thing after the very first game of the season. We have come up through the lower leagues and it takes time. I remember how excited everyone was at the style of football he played when he first arrived. Well that style hasn't changed, which I am happy about. However, we are up against better defences, plus we are not getting any luck at all at the moment. If people on here who want rid of him get their wish then I generally fear for the season and beyond. We have got ourselves a great manager and many of us need to stop acting like spoilt little brats and take it on the chin. I mean ffs , if we hadn't got beaten today and held out for a draw or snatched a lucky goal in the final minute then we would be singing his praises. Folk need to look at the bigger picture;  said it before, but we turn on our own far too quickly. I am convinced our luck will change starting next week. I fully expect to get slaughtered for this post!

A great manager would see it isn't working and change it. 

11 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

Away and take a fuck to yourself op.

1. He doesn't deserve the sack YET.

2. Some of the football under wattie was rank rotten 

Ate you fucking stupid

Yes it was pish but he done the Job

Look at us ffs we're lucky to get top six. We're fucking awful 

Go greet into your pillow at night holding a photo of smith.  Is this all Rangers are?  Go fucking crying to Walter when the going gets tough?? Fuck off. 

We suck it in and hope to fucking God that warburton tweaks his strategy of a flat 4-3-3 which is costing us big time and it's too easy to defend against given our lack of quality up top.

hes trying to accomodate too many players and it's hindering the squad development- so many players look lost on the pitch and why the fuck have we started banging corners in the box when that is not a thing we do well?  Everything has just gone backwards and for me he has till end oct/start November to turn it around or he can leave.  Because at the moment we're worse than under le guen and a lot worse than they were under monkey heid.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A great manager would see it isn't working and change it. 

I see your point mate, and tbh I would like him to try a 442 system. but he is a manager who does want to play football on the ground, unfortunately it isn't quite clicking at the moment, and a 442 might see us just lumping the ball. Incidentally , does anyone on here know which system the top European teams play these days? Say it again, but our luck has been shit thus far.

39 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Leave Walter to enjoy his retirement. Same as SAF going back to United. He has done his service to thd club, like he could be half arsed anyway.

Fact of the matter is, 9 out of the starting 11 today were regular starters in the championship last season, we were found out against decent teams last year so why should today be any different? 

The buck stops at King. He tried to do this season on the cheap and it's backfired big time. Some way to treat the 40,000+ fans that forked out for a season ticket. Shambles.

Having signed 11 players in summer, that is a staggering stat with hindsight!

27 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

That style hasn't changed, which you're happy about? Have you looked at the league table? You're having a fucking laugh.

9 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I see your point mate, and tbh I would like him to try a 442 system. but he is a manager who does want to play football on the ground, unfortunately it isn't quite clicking at the moment, and a 442 might see us just lumping the ball. Incidentally , does anyone on here know which system the top European teams play these days? Say it again, but our luck has been shit thus far.

非常好的中國後男孩先生 中國是否知道大喬克早知道? 我們是人

(for those that canny read mandarin; very good post Mr Chinese boy. Does china know that Big Jock Knew? We Are The People).

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

He needs to go and I never say this pish 

He's been awful so far n he's riding on last season. 

Would love sir Walter back 

Keep walking on queens hufghway ffs. Smith held us back 20 years with Hus negative tactics.away wank big dugs