**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Going for a 2-0 win tomorrow and hopefully it will be the start of a good win streak in the league. 

Hopefully McKay doesn't start and he finally gets the rest he needs. 

Right into them and let's start climbing back up this league!

I hope we're 2-0 up by half time to be honest. Get rid of this first half curse we seem to have developed 

Really hope we are ruthless tomorrow and hammer them ... Want too see desire and hunger from every player that plays tomorrow.  Wanna see Waghorn centrally and partnered by Garner preferably in a new formation.

Wes. 

Tav. Hill. Wilson. Wallace. 

Haliday. 

Windass.                   Holt. 

Forrester. 

Waghorn. Garner. 

I was at the Ross County game and it wasn't a nice atmosphere.  I stayed after the final whistle to see what type of reaction the players and manager had.  Some had there heads down, others (like Foderingham) stayed on the pitch for several minutes applauding the fans.  I'm worried moral has gone so hopefully we see something positive tomorrow.  If Miller and McKay start I'll be very sad :(

4 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

Really hope we are ruthless tomorrow and hammer them ... Want too see desire and hunger from every player that plays tomorrow.  Wanna see Waghorn centrally and partnered by Garner preferably in a new formation.

Wes. 

Tav. Hill. Wilson. Wallace. 

Haliday. 

Windass.                   Holt. 

Forrester. 

Waghorn. Garner. 

I very much agree with your formation, although I still don't think that Halliday has the discipline to play at CDM. If no one else is available, then that's all we can do, however, I'd much prefer Rossiter, Crooks, & even Barton, in that position before him.

I understand that Rossiter is injured, & Barton banned, but Dunno the situation with Crooks?

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I very much agree with your formation, although I still don't think that Halliday has the discipline to play at CDM. If no one else is available, then that's all we can do, however, I'd much prefer Rossiter, Crooks, & even Barton, in that position before him.

I understand that Rossiter is injured, & Barton banned, but Dunno the situation with Crooks?

Rossiter is the best option at that position imo. Crooks is short of game time and Barton I never want near a Rangers top again...disgrace.  On ability shown this season Haliday deserves to start before him as well  

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Our Season starts today. 

Hope you're right, although it is our 8th game we really need to get our ass in gear. But the table is still in a tight spot where winning this throws us to 2nd still but getting beat it sees us 2nd bottom.

But if we want to start competing, it starts today (should've started vs accies but is what it is)

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Hope you're right, although it is our 8th game we really need to get our ass in gear. But the table is still in a tight spot where winning this throws us to 2nd still but getting beat it sees us 2nd bottom.

But if we want to start competing, it starts today (should've started vs accies but is what it is)

I think the best we can achieve is 3rd, but we'd need to rack up a cricket score to do so.

But your logic is sound. We win today and other results go our way we can shoot up the table. I don't want to contemplate the other options.

13 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I think the best we can achieve is 3rd, but we'd need to rack up a cricket score to do so.

But your logic is sound. We win today and other results go our way we can shoot up the table. I don't want to contemplate the other options.

Yeah 2nd based on our results alone, if we win and take other teams into consideration it will likely be 3rd or 4th since two other teams are on 9 points 

EDIT: Forgot Hearts were a team and are on 14 points. Best we're getting is 4rth today even if Aberdeen lose (joint 3rd)

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads what's the news on josh? Is he back?

I think MW may just be heading into the biggest month of his managerial career. The semi will take care of itself but every league game here is a must win 

(Going off of Willie Vass gallery) He was training with Stevie Walker the physio guy, so I think he'll be a game or so away from fitness. Rossiter still out for 10 days, everyone else afaik is fit.