Warburton is a fraud and the signs have been there since the first Hibs game

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

We should still be steam rolling teams like this. Our players are not the best but should be able to compete with most bar the scum. Warburton is done. He is a one trick pony that will get us into all sorts of trouble. His team selections are frightening. We don't have the players for his system and I doubt the players even like playing it. He needs to go and I now dread playing Hertz.

Team selection frightening?

What's been wrong with team selection over the last few games?

The first 11 has been largely accepted by most fans, he has dropped most under performers.

Bet your sitting grinning like a Cheshire cat the now.

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Couldn't agree more, he's trying to polish a turd. I thought at half time today, I still think he'll go on to have a very good career if he learns from his mistakes with us but he just won't be successful with us for the very reasons you mention - fundamentally, he hasn't got the players. I still think he'll manage England one day. I just don't think he'll be with us much longer. 

They are HIS players. His system is fucking rank. He is a greenhorn with a school book, relying on a system that HIS players cannot do. The whole fucking world sees that. He can't and that's what makes him a pish manager. He'd do much better getting back to being a trader.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They are HIS players. His system is fucking rank. He is a greenhorn with a school book, relying on a system that HIS players cannot do. The whole fucking world sees that. He can't and that's what makes him a pish manager. He'd do much better getting back to being a trader.

Sums up my feelings pretty perfectly. He doesn't know how to manage a football team beyond his stubbornly adhered to and narrow vision.

2 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Team selection frightening?

What's been wrong with team selection over the last few games?

The first 11 has been largely accepted by most fans, he has dropped most under performers.

Bet your sitting grinning like a Cheshire cat the now.

I'll start with, how long was MOH on the bench and I'll end it there!

If he's a manager, the pope is indeed a Prod. Ross fucking County. Aye right!

I do reality. You do fantasy. Enjoy  your bubble.

1 minute ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

So just so we're straight, you're not actually disagreeing with anything I've said about Warburton? 

I didn't actually read any of your thoughts on Warburton tbh. My issue is you bumping this thread every time we drop points so you can rub it in the faces of Rangers fans that Rangers dropped points. Kerrydale street is the place for you (tu) 

Just now, King Jela said:

I didn't actually read any of your thoughts on Warburton tbh. My issue is you bumping this thread every time we drop points so you can rub it in the faces of Rangers fans that Rangers dropped points. Kerrydale street is the place for you (tu) 

I'm not the one going round name calling Rangers fans because they the disagree with me over Warburton. You are, which is probably a bit more like what you'd expect from Celtic fans on Kerrydale St no? 

Just now, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I'm not the one going round name calling Rangers fans because they the disagree with me over Warburton. You are, which is probably a bit more like what you'd expect from Celtic fans on Kerrydale St no? 

So are you a tarrier? 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

I'll start with, how long was MOH on the bench and I'll end it there!

If he's a manager, the pope is indeed a Prod. Ross fucking County. Aye right!

I do reality. You do fantasy. Enjoy  your bubble.

I do supporting rangers, you do hating them.  Enjoy your night 

32 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

So because I'm right that Warburton is an idiot I'm a Celtic fan? I want to see Warburton gone because I actually care about seeing us win another title and want that to happen as soon as possible. It's not going to happen with Warburton in charge, absolutely no way, thus I want to see him gone now. If I can nudge anyone into agreeing that he's wrong for us by presenting evidence in this thread, then I'll have succeeded. The sooner the fans turn fully against Warburton the better, as it'll mean he'll either try something different, quit or be sacked, and any of those three results would be better than what we're currently having to endure. 

So your advocating our support turning on our manager , while i am angry right now after that shambolic performance , to come on here and encourage our support to TURN on the manager of our club is absolutely tarrier behaviour , some of our support are totally embarrassing , my patience is wearing thin yes but the solution while we steady the ship for a couple of years is to stab those who wish to change our philosophy for football in the back as soon as the going gets tough  ? I will criticise but I will also calm down tomorrow and  look at  the bigger picture 

5 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

and not taking delight in slating the manager at every opportunity, 

I just want to see Warburton removed, he's abysmal.

Don't get me wrong, I like him a lot and it was incredibly painful for me watching him there after the game. I so want him to succeed, but he's obviously a man that doesn't have the answers, week in week out we're having the same problems.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I didn't say they weren't his players. He has tried to make the system work with players that are incapable because he hasn't been given the money required to strengthen the team. I accept some of his signings have been poor and there's no hiding from that but I remember last season when people were waxing lyrical about his dealings in the transfer market. Every manager gets signings wrong from time to time look at some of the failures that Fergie had at united. 

Just now, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I just want to see Warburton removed, he's abysmal.

Don't get me wrong, I like him a lot and it was incredibly painful for me watching him there after the game. I so want him to succeed, but he's obviously a man that doesn't have the answers, week in week out we're having the same problems.

I can't argue with that mate, that's the difference though.  You say it's painful to watch, as you really want him to succeed.  

Others are being completely disrespectful  and I just think that isn't the Rangers way.

I genuinely think he will walk, 

He’ll be the fall guy for the owner, who promised a lot and hasn't delivered. He will walk, and we’ll be the poorer for that. I think the one thing I can criticise MW for is that he underestimated the SPFL - it’s not great but you can’t win it with loans and bargain buys from the lower English leagues.

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:21 AM, Jmcdonald1990 said:

We created chances today and where the better team most of the game. I do think MW has to change some things and drop certain players. But I still think he can be a success here. 

100% NO CHANCE

Not expecting this to be a popular post however I maintain that MW leaving now will not be a step forward for our club.

Today was a piss poor performance and there is no two ways about that.  If however you look at the form in our division over the past 5 games or so we have  won 3, drew 2, scored 8 conceded 2.  We were shipping goals and we have made improvements there.  I honestly believe that he is being significantly let down by individuals that he thought could perform at this level, to be honest I thought they would too.

I have said this before, I was brought up expecting Rangers to win games and trophies.  I don't think any of us makes any apologies for having that expectation however, the cold reality of the situation is that we have just been promoted and are trying to adapt, it is my own opinion that allowances have to made for that situation.

Next up is looking at what MW has achieved overall, lads its not reasonable to forget what he inherited only 20 months ago.  A fucking shambles is what it was and I am not just talking about the squad, I am considering a deep rooted culture of what amounts to nothing better than amateurism.

I could go on and on with this however don't have the time right now - my final point is this, I genuinely worry that we will end up with a individual no better than MW, the budget will remain as it is and we will go backwards.

Utterly frustrating today however the perspective is that we have lost two games this year and imo we will clinch second - I expect now to be chinned on my expectations (second) however as much as I loathe accepting less than 1st I do not believe it was realistic goal this year.  

For me the guy deserves more time, and I believe he will take us forward, I do again understand why others are angry at what we seen today, a few of our players need to take a look at themselves, perhaps MW does too however I do not thinking removing him from his position will take us forward.

November 1st 2015 to now - it's 6 wins away from home in 19 League matches

Wins - Dumbarton, Morton, Raith Rovers, QOTS, Dundee and Inverness (6)

Draws - Livingston, Alloa, Raith, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Ross County (6)

Defeats - Hibs x 2, Falkirk x 2, Livingston, Celtic, Aberdeen (7)

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

November 1st 2015 to now - it's 6 wins away from home in 19 League matches

Wins - Dumbarton, Morton, Raith Rovers, QOTS, Dundee and Inverness (6)

Draws - Livingston, Alloa, Raith, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Ross County (6)

Defeats - Hibs x 2, Falkirk x 2, Livingston, Celtic, Aberdeen (7)

That 6 from 19 is hellish I never realised it was as bad as that. :(