Warburton is a fraud and the signs have been there since the first Hibs game

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His problem is loyalty to shit players like Miller and his substitution decisions. Today Miller and Windass deserved subbed yet it didn't happen.

Once all season a sub, MOH, has made a positive impact and shown he deserves a jersey. 

The players are underperforming big time and are conning him and us. Unfortunately it will cost him his job unless he gets it sorted.

Score 3 out of 4 simple 1st half chances and we're home and dry saying we're great. Miller, Garner and others failed miserably.

Miller did come off today.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no surrender right enough.  

Ridiculous post. Look where we were coming from, and this 2nd biggest budget pish gets on my nerves. We no longer have experienced top flight players to build on top of season after season. We are a young relatively inexperienced  (in top flight) team so these inconsistent results against hard working physical teams are gonna happen.  First year back was always gonna be hard I you're not up for the fight then fuck off! Team needs the fans behind them not on their backs the second the road ain't smooth

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Markem .You are a great poster and there will be many share your opinion .As with all our previous Managerial appointments ,there is always a split on popularity

It is mine however ,that MW will be gone  sooner or later .

The club will be better for his appointment behind the scenes  unlike Ally's but the club will not have progressed on the park ,the way it should have .

It saddens me ,but I really don't like watching the football he has us playing.

Too many big games have passed and with shocking results .It is truly horrendous .

He isn't going to turn that around .He just isn't .There are zero signs .

We can continue to throw money at it .Let him sign more players ,maybe we will finally sign a good one .

He will continue to be unflexible in his playing style .

Sadly he is no Pep

You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. We are placing blame on the poor devil who is combing the English leagues lower divisions on the basis he might find a diamond, and ignoring where the the blame should be placed. The owner who apparently had £30m to put into the club. The top division in Scottish football is poor, but it still needs more than the bargain basement to win it. 

27 minutes ago, Inspector Sands said:

You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. We are placing blame on the poor devil who is combing the English leagues lower divisions on the basis he might find a diamond, and ignoring where the the blame should be placed. The owner who apparently had £30m to put into the club. The top division in Scottish football is poor, but it still needs more than the bargain basement to win it. 

If the English market is too expensive then look somewhere else FS!

38 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Ridiculous post. Look where we were coming from, and this 2nd biggest budget pish gets on my nerves. We no longer have experienced top flight players to build on top of season after season. We are a young relatively inexperienced  (in top flight) team so these inconsistent results against hard working physical teams are gonna happen.  First year back was always gonna be hard I you're not up for the fight then fuck off! Team needs the fans behind them not on their backs the second the road ain't smooth

First of all, the team need to be up for it. They aint!

Secondly, they need to be good enough. They aint

Lastly, we have the oldest players in the league and a starting eleven who have been playing together all of last season, so fuck all new about this team, except all the new signings, who have their erse warming the bench.

Applauding shite each week, won't do the team or the results any good. This lot surrendered last January and I can't say I blame them with that fucking magic hat system

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

First of all, the team need to be up for it. They aint!

Secondly, they need to be good enough. They aint

Lastly, we have the oldest players in the league and a starting eleven who have been playing together all of last season, so fuck all new about this team, except all the new signings, who have their erse warming the bench.

Applauding shite each week, won't do the team or the results any good. This lot surrendered last January and I can't say I blame them with that fucking magic hat system

That starting 11 played last season? Yeah right ye are, and I said new to the top flight. If you're gonna be picky get it right

2 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

That starting 11 played last season? Yeah right ye are, and I said new to the top flight. If you're gonna be picky get it right

Firsty, I NEVER boo the team and fully support them on the day and I doubt anyone on this forum isn't behind the team, but this is a forum of discussing views and giving opinions and fuck all to do with not supporting the team or otherwise. If they are shite they are shite and if great then they are great, so don't get where you are coming from.

We have been watching pish since last January and not all down to the players and my biggest criticism for it all is Warburton, together with the board for under investment to make a challenge.

So, we do have quality players then to make a challenge, even for second place?

We are playing with passion and guile and dying for the cause?

We have a strategy whereby we can change tactics to suit and adjust to overcome the opposition?

The answer is no and the buck stops at the manager.

1 hour ago, Inspector Sands said:

No disrespect bud but I hate hearing all that guff for excuses . He has had time .he has had money ,he has had plenty of support.

You may have low standards for Rangers .I certainly don't

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No disrespect bud but I hate hearing all that guff for excuses . He has had time .he has had money ,he has had plenty of support.

You may have low standards for Rangers .I certainly don't

I can assure you I don’t have low standards for Rangers.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Markem .You are a great poster and there will be many share your opinion .As with all our previous Managerial appointments ,there is always a split on popularity

It is mine however ,that MW will be gone  sooner or later .

The club will be better for his appointment behind the scenes  unlike Ally's but the club will not have progressed on the park ,the way it should have .

It saddens me ,but I really don't like watching the football he has us playing.

Too many big games have passed and with shocking results .It is truly horrendous .

He isn't going to turn that around .He just isn't .There are zero signs .

We can continue to throw money at it .Let him sign more players ,maybe we will finally sign a good one .

He will continue to be unflexible in his playing style .

Sadly he is no Pep

I am conscious that it now appears I am in the minority and it is a fool that disregards the majority, especially when the majority opinion includes individuals (including posters on here :541:) who i have come to respect over the years when considering the subject of Rangers.

I maintain however he deserves longer, he can turn it around and the risks of giving him more time remain less than him leaving and a alternative being sought.  Having said that I do accept that sticking by that point of view is becoming increasingly difficult and I can offer little argument to many of your points especially following that performance today.

11 minutes ago, markem said:

Having said that I do accept that sticking by that point of view is becoming increasingly difficult and I can offer little argument to many of your points especially following that performance today.

Yep there's not one of us wish to turn on a Rangers manager. McC was a legend and look how his tenure ended. There are stats and there are stats, and that is what is behind most of the gripes here. MW is a strong principled guy but this is Rangers and only winning will do. I will stick with him but only if he manages to drive some enthusiasm into this group of players very soon. Only if he accepts that he needs plans A, B and C in every game. Only if he will drop or hook favourites and please stop telling us the same drivel at press conferences.

6 hours ago, Inspector Sands said:

He should be sacked just for signing Garner. £30m,I wouldn't let him loose with 30 quid. The other Scottish sides are not even shopping in our basement but with a little tactical awareness and organisation have(apart from last week) more than matched us. It is not so much our lack of money but more a clueless manager that is our problem. We have been shite for several months this is not just an overnight occurrence. Warburton stated that we have 11 new signings and it takes time to bed them in,this would be fair enough if the 11 were playing but the vast majority of his signings are sitting in the house checking their bank balance. Barton, niko and Senderos alone must be draining whatever money we took in from season tickets and the fact is these 3 are out of reach of every Scottish club apart from the tims.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

He should be sacked just for signing Garner. £30m,I wouldn't let him loose with 30 quid. The other Scottish sides are not even shopping in our basement but with a little tactical awareness and organisation have(apart from last week) more than matched us. It is not so much our lack of money but more a clueless manager that is our problem. We have been shite for several months this is not just an overnight occurrence. Warburton stated that we have 11 new signings and it takes time to bed them in,this would be fair enough if the 11 were playing but the vast majority of his signings are sitting in the house checking their bank balance. Barton, niko and Senderos alone must be draining whatever money we took in from season tickets and the fact is these 3 are out of reach of every Scottish club apart from the tims.

And replaced by who? 

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

Garner looked absolutely awful yesterday - looks like another expensive mistake. 

He cant bring in anyone before Jan that being the case can he survive another defeat from the dimms i dont think so if the attendances start to drop off wich they will if these cunts go any further in front the board will have to do something it would be stupid to give him anymore money hes a nice enough guy but he is slowly with his players becoming a fukin liability

12 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Miller did come off today.

Yeah I was suggesting it had to be Miller AND Windass who should have come off. MOH wasn't great but he was winning us corners.

Early on this season I was saying the same about mckay yet he wasn't getting hooked despite being atrocious.

Substitutions are a real bug bear tbh 

On 26/09/2016 at 1:21 AM, bluenose48 said:

A blank cheque for McInnes, really. Dave King won't put his hand in his pocket to buy decent players, after telling us three years ago that the money was there for a real assault on the SPFL. So who is going to back this blank cheque.

Warburton would have been given a remit at the beginning of the season, as to how much was in his war chest to spend over the summer, which going by the players brought in, was not much.

Second you have got to get players of the quality needed who want to come to Scotland. If the amount spent on transfers reflects the wages they would have been offered, you can see why we can't even compete with the English championship.

Warburton has a good management team with him. We just need Dave King to get his fifty million out.

I'm sorry Chief I wouldn't give Warburton £50 million, from what he's signed this year I wouldn't trust him.

On 9/26/2016 at 1:43 AM, gogzy said:

while my love for Warburton has shaded a little, I still think he could be the man to take us forward,  I think we need to do something in the management team, maybe bring in a director of footbal, or anther coach.

We should at least give him till January before calling for his head I think.   If we are still in trouble in January, bring in someone new on the first, give him some money to spend, see if he can salvage the season, then give him a decent budget for next year.

the league wont be won on a shoesting, my major issue with getting rid of warburton, is he will take mcparland with him, and I think he is one of the key men at the club right now.

Will give him seconds after the final whistle on the 31st before everycunt n their dug is out for his head if we dont pump the bheasts at home....

17 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Couldn't agree more, he's trying to polish a turd. I thought at half time today, I still think he'll go on to have a very good career if he learns from his mistakes with us but he just won't be successful with us for the very reasons you mention - fundamentally, he hasn't got the players. I still think he'll manage England one day. I just don't think he'll be with us much longer. 

Aye fair enough trying to polish a Turd but he's dropped this big steaming pile in our laps.

If they were Shite why did he sign them ? 

There are better players playing in Scotland but we have to import Shite.

Midfield ? Non - existent.

Forwards ??? Eh Pish.

He truly is an awful manager,he's had time bought 11 players and has the second biggest budget in the league

squanders money on crap like senderos,who's probably on more than every other teams players (apart from the scum) to sit on his arse every week. Couldn't handle Barton ,garner is a third rate striker ,plays that ridgid system and won't change it,we get overran in the midfield every week and he can't seem to see that! plays that shite tippy tappy stuff from the back ,which we end up losing, or fod makes an arse of it,then the usual lost goal from a corner,which he's had months to sort out. Every away game is dire to watch(and I've been to every one) because teams know how we play,and we just don't have quality players to turn a game,the second half yesterday was shocking. Ross county,a team of thrown together journeymen,third raters,and the last 10 mins of the game their looking the most likely to score with 3 great chances. We will be lucky to finish top 6 with this clueless idiot in charge