Lescott

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

But Windass issue is training related is that caused by the training? Crooks hopefully will come good looks very too footed a good sign in a player.

You can't tell me the players brought in have been fit or lack injury whoever's checking them needs his books.

He picked up an injury in training, I'm not sure what your point is?

Windass has played 75 games in the last 2 seasons, looking into his background (which I'm sure they did for every player) would have told you he's hardly missed a game.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

He picked up an injury in training, I'm not sure what your point is?

Windass has played 75 games in the last 2 seasons, looking into his background (which I'm sure they did for every player) would have told you he's hardly missed a game.

Is it the training that causing the injury, i thought it was self-explanatory.

Just now, Smile said:

Is it the training that causing the injury, i thought it was self-explanatory.

What is whether or not it is training related got to do with checking the players background with fitness/injuries when they are brought in?

Your original point in relation to Crooks, Windass and Rossiter was 'It means we didn't look into their background properly and have players who have fitness/injury issues' which is completely untrue. Not sure what training has to do with any of that.

You also said 'You can't tell me the players brought in have been fit or lack injury whoever's checking them needs his books'. This whole thread is rightly praising the people checking players coming in for not signing Lescott.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

What is whether or not it is training related got to do with checking the players background with fitness/injuries when they are brought in?

Your original point in relation to Crooks, Windass and Rossiter was 'It means we didn't look into their background properly and have players who have fitness/injury issues' which is completely untrue. Not sure what training has to do with any of that.

You also said 'You can't tell me the players brought in have been fit or lack injury whoever's checking them needs his books'. This whole thread is rightly praising the people checking players coming in for not signing Lescott.

I think if you are happy with the fitness and the injury list players that we seem to brung in that's more your problem than mine. You said Windass had a lot of games at his other club i said maybe it's our training that causing the injury surely you got that.

43 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I wouldn't bother sir.Some on here just moaning cunts who just want to moan about anything and turn it round to be the boards fault or the managers.A player gets injured it's the managers fault in training,or perhaps the board shouldn't have sanctioned his purchase.All about opinions but some as you see just fucking moan.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

We rebuilt him(6million dollar man style) then let him go was a weird decision.

He hardly played after he left us either tho.Wikipedia says we signed him without doing a medical,  another weird decision. 

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

We rebuilt him(6million dollar man style) then let him go was a weird decision.

:lol: think he played for Romania in the days after he was freed. Never did much after that to be fair.

"During the last five years of his career – Rangers included – Prodan only appeared in 33 matches combined while representing four teams, retiring at the age of 31"

Just now, Loyal Bear 72 said:

I don't know how anyone could criticise the signings of these 3 players. Without doubt the most promising signings Warburton has made since he came if you ask me.

We haven't seen them enough to know if they are good or bad yet I'd say.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

We haven't seen them enough to know if they are good or bad yet I'd say.

That's why I used the word "promising" rather than "best". I also don't think they have been here long enough to be classed as injury-prone and written off as a bad signing.

Lescott is different. He's a 34 year old defender that had question marks over his fitness. The size of his wage would have made the Lescott deal high risk for our club.