Lescott

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have to say I'm glad we never signed him, when it first was rumoured that he failed the medical I thought it was just rumours because we couldn't match his wage demands - hopefully it means that someone in there actually knows what they are doing and we never have another prodan!

21 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

A bullet well dodged.

Just goes to show that Warburton and Co are making some huge changes at Ibrox right enough.

Once upon a time we would have signed him on a two year deal and never seen him play.

Instead, we signed injured Crooks Injured Windass and injured Rossiter.

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Instead, we signed injured Crooks Injured Windass and injured Rossiter.

Matt Crooks played 12 games after we signed him on pre-contract in January. Josh Windass played in 10 during the same time period.

Jordan Rossiter signed on the 14th of May, and played 90 minutes for England U19's against France, Holland and Italy in the European Championships in July.

They are fucking tremendous players doing that while injured, you can only imagine what they'd be like if we signed them when they were fit. . 

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Matt Crooks played 12 games after we signed him on pre-contract in January. Josh Windass played in 10 during the same time period.

Jordan Rossiter signed on the 14th of May, and played 90 minutes for England U19's against France, Holland and Italy in the European Championships in July.

They are fucking tremendous players doing that while injured, you can only imagine what they'd be like if we signed them when they were fit. . 

That helps Rangers how ?

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

That helps Rangers how ?

I think it just helps to point out we didn't sign them when they were injured.

I mean if they had ACTUALLY been injured when we signed them its probably justified to moan about it. But seeing as we didn't, you probably shouldn't.

5 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I think it just helps to point out we didn't sign them when they were injured.

I mean if they had ACTUALLY been injured when we signed them its probably justified to moan about it. But seeing as we didn't, you probably shouldn't.

It means we didn't look into their background properly and have players who have fitness/injury issues, so what little money we have is not being spent wisely.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

It means we didn't look into their background properly and have players who have fitness/injury issues, so what little money we have is not being spent wisely.

No it doesn't, players picking up injuries is not always as a result of previous injury/fitness issues.

7 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

No it doesn't, players picking up injuries is not always as a result of previous injury/fitness issues.

Crooks had an injury delayed the OP, Windass seems to have ongoing problems.

Do you think it could be training related?

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do you think it could be training related?

Can't quote how many or name names, but I seem to think (over the years) we have injured more of our players develop serious leg injuries than other clubs. Could be something in it, and the common link may be ... I have no idea

How many can we name?

Kutznetsov, Prodan, Rosental ..........

58 minutes ago, Smile said:

If, as you suggest, we only can buy players that have never been injured, then we will be looking for a while... 

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Crooks came injured, fair enough.

Windass played 35 games last season and 40 the season before.

But Windass issue is training related is that caused by the training? Crooks hopefully will come good looks very too footed a good sign in a player.

You can't tell me the players brought in have been fit or lack injury whoever's checking them needs his books.