Club 1872 – Old Firm Semi-Final Message

Captain Hilts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Proven liars involved in police cover up from SCF after claims Rangers fans put children in front of vehicles carrying cowards were prevented from stopping hibs fans from assaulting Rangers players,staff and goading fans to fight.
Next thing you know they will try to convince the Rangers support that "pigs can fly"!!
Go fuck yersels ya fat arsed lazy cunts.
They couldn't work if they had to pound the beat.
HULLO HULLO
WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS. 

All this pish is going to make good working class bears stop going to games.

We work hard all week and like to go to the football and let our hair down.

its getting to the point where il start watching games against the taigs in my local orange halls as il end up losing ma job for singing a song. It's a joke. They are taking it to far.

I would urge all Ranges fans when singing on Sunday to wear a scarf around the neck covering their mouths. Remember its not up to you to prove your innocent but up the police to prove you sung said song. (Billy boys) 

They heard you sing it? Really when they can't even see your mouth on a crispy winter day. So good luck with that one police Scotland, and bears plead not guilty to any song they said you sung as any bear convicted has always pled guilty.

So be smart and do not give them the ammunition when singing the Billy boys, just cover your mouth and deny it even if the have you on film deny you used the big bad words as they have no way of proving this in a court of law and would be a waste of time lifting people when they know they  can't possibly  get a conviction.

What next? The police tell you not to  cover your mouth with your scarf? So do not make  their job easy for them? Good luck getting a law passed for that ,

The police uphold the law they are not the law 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I would urge all Ranges fans when singing on Sunday to wear a scarf around the neck covering their mouths. Remember its not up to you to prove your innocent but up the police tompeove you sung said song.

They heard you sing it? Really when they can't even see your mouth on a crispy winter day. So good luck with that one police Scotland, and bears plead not guilty to any song they said you sung as any bear convicted has always pled guilty.

So be smart and do not give them the ammunition when singing the Billy boys, just cover your mouth and deny it more if the have you on film deny you used the big bad words as they have no way of proving this in a court of law and would be a waste of time lifting people when they knowthe can't get a conviction.

What next? The police tell you not to  cover your mouth with your scarf? So not make their job easy for them.

They do that already. Police Scotland with their SNP mandates are a joke force. Really bottom of the barrel, desperate bastards.

Actually heard the cunt coming out with that shite on the tv last night and cut the liar off mid sentence,and only heard the rest of it today.
Even handed ma dick.
What he said was that people will be arrested on the spot.
What he meant was they will not hesitate to go among honest upstanding citizens to arrest people (tpos) deem to be breaking the law.
In all honesty he means the fenians will obstruct them in the course of there duty and will not let them away with trying to lift any cunt from there end and there is absolutely no fucking way these cowardly bastards will even try to lift fenians out of there end.
Be on your guard people and get your scarf round your face when you sing "GO HOME YA H***" :uk:   

Check your e-mails bears. I have just received an e-mail from the club. Heres me thinking I was successful in the Ross county ballot or another away game but nah it's a stupid e-mail going on about follow follow with pride. PC brigade bullshit.

welcome to snp Scotland who have brought all this shit on.

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

Why do you C1872 feel the need to do this?

Did they sent IT out to their members only ? If yes cant see why you woukd have a problem with IT, I Think ITs only members who buy INto the c1872 thing so dont loss sleep IF you dont.:7326:

GoT go" Im off out to Epcot as the granddaughter want ot see Anna and Elsa so as they say "let IT go let IT Go":001:

fuck them all fuck them all Pope Michael Pope john and Pope paul for we will be mastered by no fenian bastard so come on you lads fuck them all. every song in our hymm book sung loud and proud lads and lassies. including the bb let these sub human scummy bastards know that we are indeed the people. 

The club has to be seen to be doing everything it can to stop anti social behavior so that the club does not get punished by the SFA after the event.

Remember the SFA report following the cup final pitch invasion ? "All reasonable precautions were taken by the Scottish FA, Rangers FC and Hibernian FC to minimise the possibility of the pitch invasion and related events" This statement is simply part of the framework to make sure that if there are any incidents (not just pitch invasions) that the club  has been seen to take "all reasonable precautions".

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Did they sent IT out to their members only ? If yes cant see why you woukd have a problem with IT, I Think ITs only members who buy INto the c1872 thing so dont loss sleep IF you dont.:7326:

GoT go" Im off out to Epcot as the granddaughter want ot see Anna and Elsa so as they say "let IT go let IT Go":001:

Okaaaaaaay <cr>

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

WhAT?

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

fuck them all fuck them all Pope Michael Pope john and Pope paul for we will be mastered by no fenian bastard so come on you lads fuck them all. every song in our hymm book sung loud and proud lads and lassies. including the bb let these sub human scummy bastards know that we are indeed the people. 

Well done, not. You have just blown GOAT's defence about the meaning of "fenian" out of the water as no pope was a member of the fenian brotherhood.

I couldn't give a fuck about whether any Pope was in the fenian brotherhood or not they are all a shower of tarrier bastards the lot of them. and I was just highlighting one of the songs we used to sing many many years ago when standing in the old derry end at ibrox. having a few beers getting ready for Sunday. 

3 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Check your e-mails bears. I have just received an e-mail from the club. Heres me thinking I was successful in the Ross county ballot or another away game but nah it's a stupid e-mail going on about follow follow with pride. PC brigade bullshit.

welcome to snp Scotland who have brought all this shit on.

?I thought the same then was ragin when I opened that fuckin pish.