Home top 16/17

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

The tops are crackers but I really would rather eat shit than give anything towards that fat cunt.  It's a real shame because the tops are beauties and consequently we will see less and less Rangers jerseys being worn and more of the gypsies shirts.   

Hopefully the stand off will be sorted in the next 100 years

Well Ashley has money in quite a few retail businesses in the country so you probably have given him money.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Will stick to wearing my Lionbrand one thank you very much.

At least that way my money goes to the club and not the Fat Man..

:lol::lol:

Won't be buying a top until the Club comes out and asks us to or the deal is sorted out.

Buying off these sites is ripping off the Club imo but to each their own, only are true cunt of a man would abuse someone for wearing a Rangers top even if they don't think we should buy them.

Also there's plenty of liars here. Or at  least bending the truth. Lion brand have released no figures and no one is willing to prove that the funds go to the Club. As far as anyone knows they haven't given a a single penny of the profits to the Club. and frankly I think it's out of order that the mods keep allowing folk to spread these lies about these tops. Buying shares in the unseen future is not giving the profits to the Club and everyone knows that so to put it bluntly yous are lying bastards and no better than the other scum who have tried to take advantage of us.

Buy a Rangers top or don't. Don't abuse other fans over their decision. and if you want to buy a fake Lion brand Top, which is like me writing RFC on a blue shirt and calling it an alternative, then go ahead but don't believe the lie that your helping the Club.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Will stick to wearing my Lionbrand one thank you very much.

At least that way my money goes to the club and not the Fat Man..

Of course it does go to the club, hmmm much have the club recieved so far?

Lyingbrand more like, set up to fleece fans, like the ££ fanzine, just another con

13 minutes ago, ab4113 said:

Of course it does go to the club, hmmm much have the club recieved so far?

Lyingbrand more like, set up to fleece fans, like the ££ fanzine, just another con

Mr Lionel Brand bought 3 Rising stars, a bovril and stuck a fiver on a home draw at the last game.

Investing plenty from the profits I'll have you know.

Love the new top but won't be buying it until this is sorted w/ Ashley; however, I have a good mate that bought one for his wee boy and I have no problems with that. No sense in punishing someone that young for this nonsense; let them enjoy supporting their team now before they get older and have to deal with all the rubbish that goes along with this grown-up life.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Won't be buying a top until the Club comes out and asks us to or the deal is sorted out.

Buying off these sites is ripping off the Club imo but to each their own, only are true cunt of a man would abuse someone for wearing a Rangers top even if they don't think we should buy them.

Also there's plenty of liars here. Or at  least bending the truth. Lion brand have released no figures and no one is willing to prove that the funds go to the Club. As far as anyone knows they haven't given a a single penny of the profits to the Club. and frankly I think it's out of order that the mods keep allowing folk to spread these lies about these tops. Buying shares in the unseen future is not giving the profits to the Club and everyone knows that so to put it bluntly yous are lying bastards and no better than the other scum who have tried to take advantage of us.

Buy a Rangers top or don't. Don't abuse other fans over their decision. and if you want to buy a fake Lion brand Top, which is like me writing RFC on a blue shirt and calling it an alternative, then go ahead but don't believe the lie that your helping the Club.

Can get you 10% discount.

Comes off the profits due to the club but it's a bargain.

Interested?

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Id rather wear my teams colours with pride, fuck the off field shite, the strips are crackers and should be worn everywhere 

While you are right I just can't stand the fact that the club gets ripped off.  Are they still 50+ pounds?  I'd gladly buy it if most of it goes in the clubs kitty.  

Ive been really tempted to get myself the home one and buy my lad the 2 alternative ones and then I picture that cunts face with a big smile on it and change my mind. They are belters though

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mr Lionel Brand bought 3 Rising stars, a bovril and stuck a fiver on a home draw at the last game.

Investing plenty from the profits I'll have you know.

I would even question the 3 rising stars

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

While you are right I just can't stand the fact that the club gets ripped off.  Are they still 50+ pounds?  I'd gladly buy it if most of it goes in the clubs kitty.  

Ive been really tempted to get myself the home one and buy my lad the 2 alternative ones and then I picture that cunts face with a big smile on it and change my mind. They are belters though

Know where you're coming from mate but he's a multi-billionaire, I doubt he gives a solitary fuck tbh. 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can get you 10% discount.

Comes off the profits due to the club but it's a bargain.

Interested?

Does It come with a yellow sticker? 

I actually really like the home top but won't buy it but it's nothing to do with Mike Ashley or any of that nonsense though. The last top I bought was the Blackthorn kit we wore in League 1 and the quality of it was so bad that it put me off buying any of the Puma tops again.

I don't bother seeing anyone wearing the new tops. Regardless of where the profits are going, they are wearing it because they want to show they support the club.

The lionbrand tops actually bother me more. I know a couple of guys that wear them to every game and the site of them makes me cringe like fuck. Whatever way you dress it up, it's a fake top.