MacBoyd

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, johnarsu said:

I saw the Fitba Gospel on Facebook also, if you look closer at the site it seem to be a dhims site. Also Bristol Rovers? I thought it was Bristol City that we're chasing him.

Just got sent it there so stuck it on. ?

14 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Have never liked him and nowhere near good enough, big time Charlie who thinks he is better than he is. Constantly looks for Hollywood pass, gets right on my tits. Punt please. 

Of all the criticisms to come Waghorn's way that has got to be the most ridiculous. :lol:

Call him what you want but "big time Charlie" isn't one of them. Has to be one of the most genuine players we've signed in years. 

19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Of all the criticisms to come Waghorn's way that has got to be the most ridiculous. :lol:

Call him what you want but "big time Charlie" isn't one of them. Has to be one of the most genuine players we've signed in years. 

I'm allowed my opinion just as you are yours. I don't like his attitude so to suggest my comment is the most ridiculous you've seen is baffling. Open your eyes. 

On 07/11/2016 at 11:59 PM, Creampuff said:

Tell you what, we're blessed on here with a plethora of experts on the impact of additional muscle mass on a footballer.

He's out of form. You can over analyse it until the cows come home but that's what it is.

Terrible form or just not good enough? 

He scored a great goal V Motherwell at the start of the season, Rangers beat Motherwell 2-0 that game, I would be more worried about the team's general performances than Waggy's considering that Rangers went from a barnstorming win V Kilmarnock (3-0) to another dross performance in the space of a week

1 minute ago, MOH_MedalOfHonor said:

He scored a great goal V Motherwell at the start of the season, Rangers beat Motherwell 2-0 that game, I would be more worried about the team's general performances than Waggy's considering that Rangers went from a barnstorming win V Kilmarock (3-0) to another dross performance in the space of a week

Rangers beat Motherwell rather than we?

Something very timish  about the wording of your post.

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Rangers beat Motherwell rather than we?

Something very timish  about the wording of your post.

Mate, I'm not going to type "we" as if I was playing, that's why I say Rangers instead of we.

The point of my post was that it's not only Waghorn's fault and it's also a slight worry that 'Rangers/we' went from beating the likes of Motherwell pre-season to drawing with them.

6 minutes ago, MOH_MedalOfHonor said:

Mate, I'm not going to type "we" as if I was playing, that's why I say Rangers instead of we.

The point of my post was that it's not only Waghorn's fault and it's also a slight worry that 'Rangers/we' went from beating the likes of Motherwell pre-season to drawing with them.

Don't say we Fuckface 

55 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Terrible form or just not good enough? 

I think he's good enough, but out of form. I don't think he's good enough to coast whilst out of form. 

Wallace is probably an example of a player good enough that he can still contribute when out of form.

6 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I think he's good enough, but out of form. I don't think he's good enough to coast whilst out of form. 

Wallace is probably an example of a player good enough that he can still contribute when out of form.

Ive seen plenty games that wallace has contributed fuck all this season because he is out of form, and at times put us under pressure and in the instance of the last old firm actually cost us the game.