***The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread***

8 minutes ago, Barbarrosa said:

That must have caught the Dundee manager off guard. He would never have expected 4 3 3

Aye am sure his tactics of parking the bus would be much different if it were Walter in charge and we were going with Laudrup and Durie up front.

Oh wait, naw it widnae

I see some moaning but we need to try and get a settled starting 11 but what I think is obvious is if any in the team have a howler the guys on the bench then get the chance to prove they should start next game. Wilson is my bet to be back in starting again soon.

Other than that I expect a close game with our form so possibly 2-1 Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye am sure his tactics of parking the bus would be much different if it were Walter in charge and we were going with Laudrup and Durie up front.

Oh wait, naw it widnae

You think he'll park the bus? Hope so we might get a draw

16 minutes ago, one55 said:

i expect more of the usual shite. dundee will show us up and we'll fall further behind on the table. 

prove me wrong rangers.

Or perhaps we will do to Dundee what we did when we last played them at Ibrox...similar to what we did to Killie when we played our last home game. 

It's the same I'd go with as well, I think we'll come out similar to the Killie game and win about 2/3-0. Really can't see Dundee having enough about them to threaten us going forward or hold out for a draw, they're rank rotten

Just now, Gaz52 said:

It's the same I'd go with as well, I think we'll come out similar to the Killie game and win about 2/3-0. Really can't see Dundee having enough about them to threaten us going forward or hold out for a draw, they're rank rotten

Ross County are rank rotten..