***The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread***

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

So glad that this pointless fucking exercise that is Scotland trying to qualify for a competition is over for a while. Looking forward to tomorrow. Genuinely can't pick a lineup. No idea who our best starting 11 is so as long as we get the 3 points that's all that matters. 

Just keep the same 11 as the last 2 games and hope for a bit consistency more of the Kilmarnock game as opposed to the Ross county game

3 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Just keep the same 11 as the last 2 games and hope for a bit consistency more of the Kilmarnock game as opposed to the Ross county game

My concern is that the good display against Kilmarnock was more a case of them not closing us down. When we are allowed to play we can be good but teams know that and therefore hassle us. Lee Clark got his tactics all wrong, can't see Paul Hartley making the same mistake. Think we are in for another hard 90 minutes. Hope I am wrong and we get a early goal and build on it.

We now need to use this game to kick start our on-off season. We need to destroy shite like Dundee and go on a winning run and pull clear of all these extremely poor teams.

It's about time absolute dross like Hearts and Aberdeen were kicked into oblivion. Onwards and upwards! 4-0 :21:

43 minutes ago, Brubear said:

My concern is that the good display against Kilmarnock was more a case of them not closing us down. When we are allowed to play we can be good but teams know that and therefore hassle us. Lee Clark got his tactics all wrong, can't see Paul Hartley making the same mistake. Think we are in for another hard 90 minutes. Hope I am wrong and we get a early goal and build on it.

I agree but we need to as you say try and get that early goal the longer the game goes on the more the crowd are going to get on the teams back! It's frustrating to watch them! Hate the feeling I get going to watch them at home 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

My thoughts exactly.

They turn up in midfield, we'll struggle.

They don't, it'll be like the Killie game.

Not sure we can raise our game much, so it all depends on how well the other lot do.

34 minutes ago, CrkoRangers1872 said:

A must win game ! I hope Barrie plays,he needs to prove himself .

Fuck up ya mutant cunt! Your club hid and harboured a paedophile ring. Just keep thinking about the children's lives that were ruined at the hands of they beasts. They young kids deserve justice and celtic fc should be investigated and shut down for the abusing of innoncent children. Absolute scum! ??

12 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

M74 is shut all weekend, just a heads up for any bears travelling in that way.

Looking forward to the game and a few bevys, 3-1 final score.

Don't think many realise this mate, don't think we'll be as full at kick off as usual on the back of this.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was brutal here yesterday too. Felt like my fingers were going to drop off when I was in work 

It'll no doubt be a long, long 90 minutes. Here's hoping that Rangers show up. At least it won't be as cold as that game against Hearts under McCoist when we couldn't afford to put on the undersoil heating. :anguish: 

To make things worse, the police allowed the game to go on despite it being an ice rink around Govan, and the ref played 10 minutes on a snow-covered frozen pitch without an orange ball before abandoning the match. :lol:

Some rare laughs.

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It'll no doubt be a long, long 90 minutes. Here's hoping that Rangers show up. At least it won't be as cold as that game against Hearts under McCoist when we couldn't afford to put on the undersoil heating. :anguish: 

To make things worse, the police allowed the game to go on despite it being an ice rink around Govan, and the ref played 10 minutes on a snow-covered frozen pitch without an orange ball before abandoning the match. :lol:

Some rare laughs.

Got interesting at full time though!