***the official Partick Thistle vs Rangers match thread***

Gaz52

4 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

the pitch is frozen, just after 10pm the pitch was pure white, now if the pitch is like that tomorrow night then the game wont go ahead unless they put the pitch heater on again

Have they got under soil heating? If so they better put it on. I know a guy who used to work on the Sky OB units, and he said that Sky go mental if the club knows about weather conditions in advance, but does fuck all about it. 

Sky still have to pay the contractor, whether the game goes on or not, unless it's postponed a few days in advance. The weather, in this country, can change so much, in 24 hours, that it could be frozen solid one day, then waterlogged the day after. 

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Have they got under soil heating? If so they better put it on. I know a guy who used to work on the Sky OB units, and he said that Sky go mental if the club knows about weather conditions in advance, but does fuck all about it. 

Sky still have to pay the contractor, whether the game goes on or not, unless it's postponed a few days in advance. The weather, in this country, can change so much, in 24 hours, that it could be frozen solid one day, then waterlogged the day after. 

I'm sure they have under soil heating and it would be unbelievable if they haven't got it on by now - it would show a complete lack of interest in the fans. Couldn't give a fuck whether it upsets sky or not, right enough.

This game has a bit of significance to it (I know they are all important blah blah) but it would be the first time we have went 3 games on th bounce with a win, plus Aberdeen aren't playing and we play them pretty soon so a great chance to catch them and then open up a sizeable gap. 3 points Rangers please

This will no doubt be the most popular thread here the next few days so here goes:

"We should all make a concentrated effort to call Clyde 1 on Monday and ask them why they aren't discussing the sexual abuse cases throughout the UK and urge anyone in Scotland to come forward, we should also ask why every time it's brought up they cut callers off"

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Doubt they have the money to keep putting it on, Scottish football has thrived since our demise you know

My first away day for a few years (and even then it was to give my boy a taste of a few aways to show him what its like before he was old enough to venture off with his pals) and I'm hearing that cunts like this insignificant bunch of Rangers haters can't afford to heat their pitch. Get the game on you cunts.

Otherwise I'll be spending the whole day in the Royalty. The missus is going to be a right fuckin bundle of laughs if that happens. Any cunt up for a few jars? 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

My first away day for a few years (and even then it was to give my boy a taste of a few aways to show him what its like before he was old enough to venture off with his pals) and I'm hearing that cunts like this insignificant bunch of Rangers haters can't afford to heat their pitch. Get the game on you cunts.

Otherwise I'll be spending the whole day in the Royalty. The missus is going to be a right fuckin bundle of laughs if that happens. Any cunt up for a few jars? 

To be fair that was us last year against Hearts! :anguish: