***the official Partick Thistle vs Rangers match thread***

Gaz52

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Missed last week`s game but seen Dodoo got the assist, did he play well enough to deserve a start? Forrester should be a certainty for this game, was surprised that he was drifting out the squad as he was our best player v Hamilton and Dundee at the start of the season.

The big man was brilliant when he came on, I think it's his time for a chance, got some nice touches and a good look about him on the ball 

7 hours ago, The Monk said:

Missed last week`s game but seen Dodoo got the assist, did he play well enough to deserve a start? Forrester should be a certainty for this game, was surprised that he was drifting out the squad as he was our best player v Hamilton and Dundee at the start of the season.

Dodoo no chance of starting...McKay and Forrester played well when they came on imho 

Fod, Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace, Halliday Holt Windass, Garner Forrester McKay. 

Forrester has to deliver from the start. McKay has to step it up like he did to extent when he came of the bench. Halliday must have a better game. The goals will come for Garner if he continues t work hard. 

Miller and Dodoo off the bench for a bit of freshness. 2-0 Rangers. 

26 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Any news on Rossiter and Wilson?

Wilson was on the bench at Ross County was he not? We're looking good defensively so MW probably doesn't want to change it

No idea what the deal is with Rossiter

3 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Think we'll start the same as Sat except maybe Forrester for MOH. All booked up to go on the bus, might do this one sober for a change. Last few away games have been messy. Can't actually remember a thing from Inverness away lol:pipe:

I'm having to work on Saturday night when we get back so I'll be at the game sober. Never know I might enjoy it and do it all the time. :lol:

20 hours ago, billsim1984 said:

I'm having to work on Saturday night when we get back so I'll be at the game sober. Never know I might enjoy it and do it all the time. :lol:

Between the weather and the way we're playing right now, it's hard going to games without being the slightest bit intoxicated. Hipflask might be getting raked out :lol::cheers: