Partick forum

Captain Hilts

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Anyone looking for a boozer go to the royalty at the bottom of maryhill road 5mins walk from the ground

big Rangers pub. Hate thistle fans with a passion mostly tims or tartan trannies,scumbags

Shhhhh!

It'll be busy enough without you telling everyone about it.

:beer1:

The thistle fans head straight to the game from the Mitchell Library where they hang out most nights. Their season tickets are bought as sonn as the student grant pops into their account..

You can spot them with their rucksacks at the game. Inside the bags they keep their Kendals Mint cake, a Silva compass, and a copy of Dan Browns Da Vinci Code.................this makes good reading between the thistle attacks. At half time they all break out and have a cheese Fondu party, discussing their next visit to the Arrochar Alps......

8 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

The thistle fans head straight to the game from the Mitchell Library where they hang out most nights. Their season tickets are bought as sonn as the student grant pops into their account..

You can spot them with their rucksacks at the game. Inside the bags they keep their Kendals Mint cake, a Silva compass, and a copy of Dan Browns Da Vinci Code.................this makes good reading between the thistle attacks. At half time they all break out and have a cheese Fondu party, discussing their next visit to the Arrochar Alps......

Oi! I love walking up there :D

6 hours ago, Khana Lagur said:

They fuckin despise Clyde as well by all accounts (& they have not been in Glasgow since 1986 :lol:

I attended a Clyde v Thistle game in the early 80's ( that long ago pat nevin was playing for clyde) was new years day at shawfield..fists and cans of beer flying everywhere..was goin off proper 

6 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

A guy from strathaven used to play for them he is a nice guy called Boaby law and he once tried to take the piss out of laudrup and laudrup skinned him and crossed a great ball in and we scored. I'm no a computer whizz kid but If someone could find it and put it up it would be funny to see again. He's had cunts up by the throat for slagging him about it. 

Last goal here maybe?

14 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Found it mate but I don't know how to get it on here but it was on the 20 august 1994 and laudrup crosses it and Hateley scored 

I had a look earlier and found a video named 'mcdonalds lose the plot' and its a great video.

Gazza and Laudrup were both amazing.

We should have had 2 penalties aswell.