Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

Looks like Police Scotland are going to investigate claims of a Paedophile ring in the Falkirk area, approx 250 alleged to have been abused in the1970's.

Sorry can't cut and paste as it's in The Sunday Times (subscription required), looks like the lid is about to come off now that things are coming out in the open regarding football.

Hope anyone/all that were involved get what's coming to them!

The sad thing about it is that it took an English football scandal before they decided to get involved. I find it very difficult to believe that this is the first they've heard about it. But in saying that better late than never, get these bastards prosecuted. Stein also should not be removed from this prosecution because he's deceased, there is a football club that still honours this pedo protector and that is vile, this club needs investigated and disbanded if found guilty of protecting ponces like Torbett. 

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Stein also should not be removed from this prosecution because he's deceased,

Do you mean his involvement should be investigated or are you saying he should actually be prosecuted posthumously?

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Do you mean his involvement should be investigated or are you saying he should actually be prosecuted posthumously?

Yes to both, he should be investigated and if prosecutor fiscal believes that it requires a court case then be it. There is a club that has a statue of him outside there stadium, imagine being a victim of a pedo and the arsehole that helped to cover it up is being lauded as some sort of idol. Celtic should also be investigated with the view of disbanding them if found guilty of protecting a ponce. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes to both, he should be investigated and if prosecutor fiscal believes that it requires a court case then be it. There is a club that has a statue of him outside there stadium, imagine being a victim of a pedo and the arsehole that helped to cover it up is being lauded as some sort of idol. Celtic should also be investigated with the view of disbanding them if found guilty of protecting a ponce. 

You can't prosecute a dead person.

17 minutes ago, JamieD said:

You can't prosecute a dead person.

If he is investigated I would be very surprised if he was the only one that had knowledge of what went on. Right now the Kelly's and other Celtic employees have been kept out of all allegations. If others are found to have participated in protecting a pedophile they need prosecuted. Start with Stein, find out what he knew and how he found out and get the disgusting bastards that will come from that investigation behind jail if alive. Steins state can be sued, the victims can maybe get justice via that also get that statue removed. The main liability for lawsuits should fall on the vile football club though. 

15 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The headline itself is absurd. 

"FOOTIE KIDS BOMBSHELL 

Rangers fired abuse quiz coach Gordon Neely after boy made allegations against him"

Whats an "abuse quiz coach" 

I thought they weren't naming any clubs? Obviously we're exempt from that.

To me it's a non story but shows what should happen when an employer finds out there's a beast in their employment.

Fucks sake if I'd found this forum last night I'd have known what was going on and saved myself from high blood pressure. Always the last to catch on to what's going on up there. Surprised that Sun reporter is a tim as it shows Rangers actions to be in such stark contrast to the likes of Celtic and Chelsea. Seem to be the only club that has done all the right things. Hopefully everything gets investigated because surely our lot can't sit back whilst England goes right through everything in a full inquiry.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

To me it's a non story but shows what should happen when an employer finds out there's a beast in their employment.

A snowman with a sash and Union flag. That your own? :lol: :541:

Don't think it's what Lawwell means when he often goes on about Celtic having a story to sell. Make no mistake about it these cunts have invested a lot of effort in inventing positive rags to riches myths about themselves and promoting themselves as some sort of people's club. In this tale we of course play the oppressive boogeyman. It's a narrative that's now all over the internet. Hopefully this does end up being investigated as not only is it disgusting in its own right but could not happen to a more devious bunch of cretins.

And to think their support pride themselves on being SJW. Aye as long as it doesn't involve their church or that mancky club. 

For me the thing that stand out is the time period that is being highlighted 70/80's as these type of people are predators and had a network of people letting them know were they felt safe and untouchable.

Just take a look at historical photographs of a certain club and who are in them, all have been implicated in ether condoning this behaviour by covering it up and or participating in it.

So my question is, were they protecting a clubs name or were they also involved and protecting them selves?  

21 hours ago, jintybear said:

Lifted the sun to see the headlines on this cunt neeley , the story is about him abusing kids while at hivs but they use a picture of him in a Rangers tie ? 

They really are trying their fucking damnest to drag our name into it, as someone pointed out in a previous thread our lawyers should be allover this kinda unbalanced reporting.

4 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Celtic fans accusing Rangers of sweeping this under the rug. 

Oh the irony. 

:lol: 

Have they even read the story?

They do know that he was turned in to the authorities right?

They do know that Souness actually did the right thing,while Jock Stein never...

Taigs don't know much it seems.

I must say that's incredibly distasteful and unprofessional dropping 'teasers' to child abuse news on Twitter.

Mind you the BBC are hardly sensitive to the subject seeing so many eyes were turned away from it in their offices for decades.

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I must say that's incredibly distasteful and unprofessional dropping 'teasers' to child abuse news on Twitter.

Mind you the BBC are hardly sensitive to the subject seeing so many eyes were turned away from it in their offices for decades.

Fucking disgusting, I've asked before but I'll ask once again, what is wrong with these people?

Archived