Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Just now, Smile said:

There have been many topics not about Rangers in the bears den  but about what is happening in general in Scotland lets not kid anyone on here.

I remember my "congratulations to *player* for national call up" being kept in the bears den despite it just barely being passable. This has more relevance as it's about Scottish football clubs, which shock horror, Rangers is. Maybe that's why they're not investigating the fifth:pipe: those sneaky Irish/palestinians that they are :pipe: 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I remember my "congratulations to *player* for national call up" being kept in the bears den despite it just barely being passable. This has more relevance as it's about Scottish football clubs, which shock horror, Rangers is. Maybe that's why they're not investigating the fifth:pipe: those sneaky Irish/palestinians that they are :pipe: 

I 'm sure any decent supporter would want this in the bears den even if Rangers were implicated no one should cover up child abuse. This is what separates us from that Filth we would not hide this.

I honestly can't see Rangers Media angle on this at all it seems to think if it hides it in here like the perpetrators do with the child abuse no one will notice.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This has everything to with us.

The whole of Scottish football targeted us as soon as we went into admin and it hadn't stopped since.

That's a ridiculous post. Scottish football targeted us, so anything involving Scottish football belongs in the Bears' Den? :belm:

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I 'm sure any decent supporter would want this in the bears den even if Rangers were implicated no one should cover up child abuse. This is what separates us from that Filth we would not hide this.

I honestly can't see Rangers Media angle on this at all it seems to think if it hides it in here like the perpetrators do with the child abuse no one will notice.

With the crackdown on past cases, there is a slight chance the thing with Chalmers could be brought up. Unlike Torbett though it was never confirmed though, could've all been poppycock 

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its should be one of the biggest talking points in Scottish football lets not sweep it away and hide it just to please  the few it offends.

There have been many topics not about Rangers in the bears den  but about what is happening in general in Scotland lets not kid anyone on here.

It's not hidden, it's in the appropriate forum. If people choose only to read the BD, they should expect to read topics about Rangers.

If there are other topics you feel are in the wrong place, let us know.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

If Rangers were implicated, it would belong in the BD. They aren't, so it doesn't. You not understanding that simple segregation of topics is more to do with you than RM. I'll put it as simply as I can:

Is a topic about Rangers? If yes, Bears' Den. If no, elsewhere.

If we did things the way you're suggesting, we'd have an 'important topics' forum and a 'non-important topics' forum... :lol: 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's not what I said.

Good job at twisting my words.

Then please accept my apologies. You said this:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This has everything to with us.

The whole of Scottish football targeted us as soon as we went into admin and it hadn't stopped since.

So, the floor is yours. What did you mean?

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

With the crackdown on past cases, there is a slight chance the thing with Chalmers could be brought up. Unlike Torbett though it was never confirmed though, could've all been poppycock 

The Chalmers thing reeks of made-up what aboutery from the bheasts,amazing how it suddenly appeared only on bheast forums,I'm sure if anything had gone on it would be common knowledge by now 

6 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

The Chalmers thing reeks of made-up what aboutery from the bheasts,amazing how it suddenly appeared only on bheast forums,I'm sure if anything had gone on it would be common knowledge by now 

I completely agree, it's awfully funny how the Chalmers thing came about near enough the same time the Torbett thing did. (1970-80) 

2 hours ago, bluepeter said:

It's not hidden, it's in the appropriate forum. If people choose only to read the BD, they should expect to read topics about Rangers.

If there are other topics you feel are in the wrong place, let us know.

If Rangers were implicated, it would belong in the BD. They aren't, so it doesn't. You not understanding that simple segregation of topics is more to do with you than RM. I'll put it as simply as I can:

Is a topic about Rangers? If yes, Bears' Den. If no, elsewhere.

If we did things the way you're suggesting, we'd have an 'important topics' forum and a 'non-important topics' forum... :lol: 

I disagree with you on this but it's up to you i guess.

2 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Then please accept my apologies. You said this:

So, the floor is yours. What did you mean?

We've been battered from pillar to post since 2012,now this coming out its the perfect time to highlight it,not simply brush it away as you can bet your house on it if it was it would be a completely different story.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been battered from pillar to post since 2012,now this coming out its the perfect time to highlight it,not simply brush it away as you can bet your house on it if it was it would be a completely different story.

So what's that got to do with it being in the Bears' Den? 

It's not being brushed away, it's being put in the appropriate forum. It's not about Rangers, so it doesn't belong in the Bears' Den. Nothing you've posted above even refers to that, let alone explains your 'shitebag admin' comment when it was moved.

1 minute ago, bluepeter said:

So what's that got to do with it being in the Bears' Den? 

It's not being brushed away, it's being put in the appropriate forum. It's not about Rangers, so it doesn't belong in the Bears' Den. Nothing you've posted above even refers to that, let alone explains your 'shitebag admin' comment when it was moved.

Fuck it I give in.

4 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Right, forgive my ignorance, whit the fuck is "the Chalmers thing"?

10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Right, forgive my ignorance, whit the fuck is "the Chalmers thing"?

Lies made up by the taigs to try and deflect from their own club's rancid behaviour in covering up child abuse and therefor being just as guilty for any further children by abused.

In the same vein as their lies about Richard Gough.

There is no depths to which they won't sink.

Nauseating!

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:47 PM, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nervous times ahead for the beasts :lol:

Bib . There is absolutely no chance in a millions years ,the beggars will have to face the music on their cover up .

The cover up has grown arms and legs .They have probably paid everyone off and burnt every shred of anything that could be used .

The club also have Scottish media in their pockets .The Council fuckers are 80% ST to a man .

The football legislators are now also controlled by them

It will never happen

Quite interesting the way the English media report it and name the clubs involved. Scottish media and some Scottish organisation report it and the exact opposite.

If they have had complaints from people who were abused i can see the reason as to not name them,So why not just name the clubs who were involved if there is enough evidence.

There must be evidence or they wouldn't be making statements like they have claiming three senior clubs are involved,I wonder if it's possibly more victims from Crainey,He wouldn't have just abused one person.

On 30/11/2016 at 10:41 PM, Bad Robot said:

The biggest scandal in Scottish football and this is the media coverage for Celtics pedophile.

Celtic fans still sweeping child abuse under the carpet.

IMG_0737.PNG

What we have to remember is .All these tabloids and media outlets ,mostly chose who's side of the bed they wanted to lie in..Most of them made an enemy of most of us .They will never write anything that may upset the club they clearly  favour .

It will take some sort of miracle to bring them to book for their cover up.

There is no appetite for anything remotely researching or investigating the scandal of the pedodome .

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What we have to remember is .All these tabloids and media outlets ,mostly chose who's side of the bed they wanted to lie in..Most of them made an enemy of most of us .They will never write anything that may upset the club they clearly  favour .

It will take some sort of miracle to bring them to book for their cover up.

There is no appetite for anything remotely researching or investigating the scandal of the pedodome .

It's like if it's never happened and is still indicative of a cover up, both then and now

Archived