Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That's 5 now been named at celtic park. If that's not a paedophile ring then I don't know what the fuck is! Disgusting vile bastards. The press up here have allowed it to happen by keeping it quiet!

I don't know all the facts, who are all of the five and when were they employed at them?

It all starts within their religious upbringing. You begin by getting touched up by one of them at the pineapple (or at home by an uncle), you then go on to practice what you have been taught, go back to a wee box to confess your odious crime to a paedophile and the circle of life is preserved.

Fuck the SFA sanctions our government should be stepping in to this and demanding an investigation to see if this vile football club had some sort of pedophile ring, you don't get five animals as part of the same institution by chance. Hibs now had two, were they getting involved in this sick practise . Rangers prevented the sick scum from ever going near football again, the normal way, not even the decent way. This abnormal football clubs need disbanded. 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

That's 5 now been named at celtic park. If that's not a paedophile ring then I don't know what the fuck is! Disgusting vile bastards. The press up here have allowed it to happen by keeping it quiet!

Absolutely, we've been highlighting it for years but we've been called immature and petty point scoring, while some of that may be true in a way, it doesn't  take away the fact we were still highlighting it, that club, and religion, needs bulldozed

Have read the story and just listened to the interview. Sick to the pit of my stomach, I can't understand this sick fucker, I get the impression he genuinely believes what he has done is normal and no big deal. Doesn't even sound like he is bothered, fucking unreal!

I always find it strange that whenever a negative story breaks about the fiddlers 'the comments section' at the bottom doesn't exist or is blocked. 

During 2012 every breaking Rangers story was littered with froth mouthed tarriers spuing their garbage page after page. 

Where is this breaking news? Just tuned into BBC News at One and the Scottish bit didnt even mention it.

Was speaking to a few mates down in England last night and got the usual 'never heard of any of this' comments.

These sick fucks aren't getting away with this, share wherever you can lads.

2 minutes ago, Irn Blu said:

Where is this breaking news? Just tuned into BBC News at One and the Scottish bit didnt even mention it.

Was speaking to a few mates down in England last night and got the usual 'never heard of any of this' comments.

These sick fucks aren't getting away with this, share wherever you can lads.

It was on the BBC news channel. 

Archived