Only watch this if you want to be pissed off even more.

Guest Lloyd72

The Reality is forget all the talking after match the team are going backwards in a poor league

It has been week by week the same players underperforming and still playing still rewarded and unable to improve because they havent the ability to.

The same failed tactics & delusional formation

It is like watching an episode of the Apprentice where the team leader is way out of their depth

If you wont change your own ways and get a team out there who give you 100% time to get the Taxi !

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the older fans is this the worst you've seen rangers because ma dad and uncle were there in the 80's when we were pish when we were really Shite but in my 18 or 19 years I cannae remeber what age I am this Ian the worst I've seen us complete lack of ideas and my dad is saying we're close to that time period. Can anyone put my mind at rest and tell me he's just mashing out?

2 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

For the older fans is this the worst you've seen rangers because ma dad and uncle were there in the 80's when we were pish when we were really Shite but in my 18 or 19 years I cannae remeber what age I am this Ian the worst I've seen us complete lack of ideas and my dad is saying we're close to that time period. Can anyone put my mind at rest and tell me he's just mashing out?

Did you miss the McCoist era?

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

I'm only 17 and I can remember worse...Like when we had Kevin Kyle and Fran Sandaza up front

Can't bring myself to watch that. I'll be making a conscious effort to never hear him speak again until it's saying his goodbyes. He verbalises his inner delusions every time he opens his mouth.

He's finished. We can still save the body by cutting off the arm. The best thing King has done to date was getting McCall in immediately to try and salvage something from the season. We are in an even more dire position now in terms of meeting season objectives than we were then. 

5 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Wonder how he speaks towards the players after a defeat?

Does he get tore into them, or just speak like in that interview?

100% the latter. They don't fear him at all. If you can't boot some baws and get a reaction after that first 45 you just cannot manage this club. Warburton couldn't and won't be able to in future. 

40 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Makes it hard for people to back him when he tries to deflect a poor performance by talking about a decision by the linesman - particularly one the linesman got right in the end.

There is a valid point about the linesman,If Rangers were at home against the mankies and scored and a celtc player ran across to the linesman and then raised his flag,You wouldn't be accusing him of deflecting,You would be raging about what the linesman done.

Players shouldn't be influencing officials and that's what happened tonight.

"Trained hard"

"well prepared" 

"control the football"

yada yada. Used to think he spoke well, same old stuff every interview. If he wants to survive in this job he needs to do something he bangs on about all the time "learning from our mistakes". Learn from your mistake Mark and ditch 4-3-3 and play a formation that allows us to compete and control (and win) a game of football. 

12 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

There is a valid point about the linesman,If Rangers were at home against the mankies and scored and a celtc player ran across to the linesman and then raised his flag,You wouldn't be accusing him of deflecting,You would be raging about what the linesman done.

Players shouldn't be influencing officials and that's what happened tonight.

If it happened down the other end would we be criticising the linesman for being influenced, or saying it should have stood even though it was offside?

The right decision was made in the wrong way.

I knew when Greig, Wallace, smith (first time around) Advocat ,Mcleish ,Le Guen and Mccoists times were up and NO doubt in my mind Warburton is a dead man walking. He is naive and stubborn in equal measures and won't come back from this.He hung Kranjcar out to dry against tims and done it again with Crooks tonight who was so far off the pace it was embarrassing. To think he could go to the girodome, shitodrie and tynecastle and teach them how to win playing total football is COMPLETELY naive and delusional. Why the fuck couldn't MK dons take him?