A wee thread of positivity

Bellshill_Bear

Amidst all of the frustrarion I wanted to share a video I seen of last season.

I lost faith in Warburton after the hearts game but I realised I was using my emotion to think and not my head.

When you use your head you realise that the players aren't ready for this season, confidence has gone and they are buckling under the pressure, it's not a choice and we should back them both matter what.

Warburton got the summer window completely wrong, he doesn't know who to play or in what position. He really underestimated the spl but He will get there though. Now he knows what we are up against and what is required, you learn from your mistakes.

We should all be behind the manager and the team this season was always going to be hard to take. 

https://youtu.be/Er_RzY6U1DQ

3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I lost faith in Warburton after the hearts game but I realised I was using my emotion to think and not my head.

When you use your head you realise that the players aren't ready for this season, confidence has gone and they are buckling under the pressure, it's not a choice and we should back them both matter what.

Warburton got the summer window completely wrong, he doesn't know who to play or in what position. He really underestimated the spl but He will get there though. Now he knows what we are up against and what is required, you learn from your mistakes.

We should all be behind the manager and the team this season was always going to be hard to take. 

I want a pint of whatever your drinking, delusional ale, we are going nowhere with this joker as manager and also the short arms and deep pockets board.

Ulster is British

Scotland said No

King Billy won our glory on the banks of the Boyne

The Queen is and always shall be a Protestant

Rangers FC is the most successful football club on this planet

The future is bright and the future is Blue

an d We Are The People forever and ever

Who needs cheered up?

Don't really see what a sentimental video has to do with the peformance of the management and players to be honest 

It's easy to go on about getting behind them and of course we always are going to every game but performances like we've produced this season and particularly on Wednesday are unacceptable and go beyond simple mistakes being made and lack of confidence 

4 hours ago, Willis said:

Ulster is British

Scotland said No

King Billy won our glory on the banks of the Boyne

The Queen is and always shall be a Protestant

Rangers FC is the most successful football club on this planet

The future is bright and the future is Blue

an d We Are The People forever and ever

Who needs cheered up?

Great post mate if I could give you 1690 likes I would.

NO SURRENDER

6 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

How the fuck are you still here? :lol:

7 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

He's had chance after chance to supposedly learn from his mistakes, yet continues to make the same mistakes.

For that reason, I'm out.

9 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

He's been dire for 8 months.

Videos of us from last season are totally irrelevant. Like posting videos of McCoist celebrating the win over the tims when Aluko scored to justify keeping him.

Warburton is not working and as such we need to be realistic and find a solution ASAP unless you want the tims to rack up the titles and trophies.

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's been dire for 8 months.

Videos of us from last season are totally irrelevant. Like posting videos of McCoist celebrating the win over the tims when Aluko scored to justify keeping him.

Warburton is not working and as such we need to be realistic and find a solution ASAP unless you want the tims to rack up the titles and trophies.

With the side and manager they currently have, we won't compete until we spend a significant sum on a new core, and appoint a manager that's succeeded at a high level.