celtic fans hard hats for hogmanay game

ale_

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, William McBeath said:

The first Irish Theme football club. Catholicism was the original selling point but they soon cotton eyed on to the need to have something else to punt to the  foolish in these secular times. They have the schools but they've went full Bono over the years and their gullible support seem to be lapping it up. Even got some of them talking about their Irish ethnicity nowadays :lol:

But the club are floating the Irish theme club message strongly these days. They want to be the go to club for all those sad teary eye types who drunkenly belt out Danny Boy but would rather avoid Ireland at all costs when holidaying. A club for sad people who want to be in a manufactured bubble.  

You did say they believe in faries right enough as well as being away with them. A club with a support like no other.

In fairness my man, they were not the first.   I believe they were pre-dated by the first club run by Irish Catholics for their own ilk, Hibernian FC.  Even their foundation was not an original idea, rather like their famous YNWA, stolen from someone else.

But I'd happily ban the cunts.

49 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

In fairness my man, they were not the first.   I believe they were pre-dated by the first club run by Irish Catholics for their own ilk, Hibernian FC.  Even their foundation was not an original idea, rather like their famous YNWA, stolen from someone else.

and the poznan, who did they steal the poly bags thing and lighting up thing from ?

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and the poznan, who did they steal the poly bags thing and lighting up thing from ?

Manchester United did the Light from phones first I think

Edit....I stand Corrected they did do it in 2015 against Middlesbourgh in George Best Tribute

But Leicester did it in 2013 apparently when Floodlights failed

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/26/leicester-city-fans-light-up-stadium-with-mobile-phones-after-floodlights-go-out-4242948/

42 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Manchester United did the Light from phones first I think

Edit....I stand Corrected they did do it in 2015 against Middlesbourgh in George Best Tribute

But Leicester did it in 2013 apparently when Floodlights failed

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/26/leicester-city-fans-light-up-stadium-with-mobile-phones-after-floodlights-go-out-4242948/

I knew the lights would be from someone so cheers ?

As for the bags, probably just them as it was cheap and tacky looking 

8 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Oh the irony. Can remember working with a firm called in to do remedial work for the steel that holds their midden together. Such was the penny pinching imposed by Wee Fergus at that time the boys always used to say "it was built on the cheap"   "for the cheap" .

McCain insisted on penalty clauses with regards to the time scale and the whole thing is apparently flung together and will cause untold problems in years to come.

Correct. I remember it only cost something like 34 million at a push which struck me as odd because the top tier of the Bill Struth stand, corner wells, and renewal/refurbishment of the main cost something like 20 alone. Murray spared nothing so as to keep the main top quality and in keeping with its original ambition. I'm glad he did as we have that stand to savour for a very long time. If you drive past theirs its just a budget generic sports arena. A cheap and a rough looking hydro, a Barras goes large. I wouldn't be surprised if it does deteriorate faster than other stadiums.

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

The picture of Barnes pointing up at where the piece of sheet metal should've been.....It was last seen covering a gypsy caravan in Romania....a gift from one set of gypsies to another...
Think the tramps were out in the car park demonstrating against Barnes at the time but this episode managed to take the heat off him at the time.

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Complained to who? :lol:

To any cunt who would listen...
It could've been any number of cunts like the poisonous cunt gerry mcnee who made snide comments on what was supposed to be a piece on the match but ended up a chance to have a dig...remember they never had much to shout about on the park for years :uk: 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

To any cunt who would listen...
It could've been any number of cunts like the poisonous cunt gerry mcnee who made snide comments on what was supposed to be a piece on the match but ended up a chance to have a dig...remember they never had much to shout about on the park for years :uk: 

I remember reading a guardian piece where the guy had a mad rant about our Union flag display.

Don't think it was that Gerry arse wipe. Remember him because he tried to start a personal crusade against Gazza with all that no 8 pish. Attention seeking whore man :lol: 

But I'll see if I can find the Guardian one. Must be loads of these cunts that take offence at the UK flag. Sad bastards to moan about their own flag.

19 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Who cares?  Four page thread about this in the Bears' Den? :lol:

I think it's relevant. It's "happening" perhaps at our ground. And i think people should be informed.

If it were Tynecastle or Easter Road, ( thats the scum) were doing this then fair enough.

Buts it's Ibrox.

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Why not start a thread with Bheasts or Scum

I hate seeing this in bears den 

Do you think they would afford us ,our proper title ?

Yeah, sorry mate your right 100 per cent.

The scum,i will refer to, as now on as Savco :))

Thats my fav.