celtic fans hard hats for hogmanay game

ale_

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

and the poznan, who did they steal the poly bags thing and lighting up thing from ?

I knew they'd jump on that phone light thing. There's a reason they hadn't used it at the start of any of there night games. Oh yeah no one had seen it on Facebook to copy.

The week before they started doing it there was a video of Feyenoord fans doing it singing ynwa in tribute to a players mum that died.

As soon as I saw it I knew they'd be hanging on the publicity seeking coat tails.

They did it the first game after that video came out.

The manky bastards have no shame. 

2 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

7 pager for something that was probably made up by some cunt on twitter

It was made up by some twat Irish blogger and then some imbecile poor excuse of a mp was gullible enough to believe it. 

Or was this mp trying to create a false reality because he's concerned that the game might get abandoned but doesn't want the true reason for that to be abandonment to be told. 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

It was made up by some twat Irish blogger and then some imbecile poor excuse of a mp was gullible enough to believe it. 

Or was this mp trying to create a false reality because he's concerned that the game might get abandoned but doesn't want the true reason for that to be abandonment to be told. 

Such as?

30 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Such as?

I was thinking along the lines of procurator fiscal analysing the evidence against scum fc and taking the conclusion that it might be detrimental in regards to the evidence  having 30000 Rangers fans singing "big jock knew" hence affecting justice and the end of this vile club. 

17 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Could we do a card display for this game - a big one

Jimmy-Savile-0.jpg 

he was at parkhead

cant remember the year

can someone get a picture of him at savco park for a card display would be better

10 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Hard hats they need? It makes a change from the usual hard-on they have for Rangers.

It's been four years since they've been at Ibrox, there will be a lot of cum stained underwear in the Broomie on Hogmanay. 

So much hatred directed at and plotting against a brand new club I just can't understand it :7326:

didn't we do the same thing when their sorry excuse of a stadium was falling apart? not defending the cunts but some people need to quit getting so worked up. just sounds like it's OK for us to do it but when someone else does it then nope it's not to happen? 

i really don't care what they do. as long as it doesn't put the safety of our fans or players at risk. i won't be looking at them if i can avoid it. that lot won't be able to avoid us short of sticking a knife in their eyes and ears. let's just focus on filling out the other 3 stands and making ourselves seen and heard with songs and banners. shame the bastards on the pitch and for the shit they have been up to over the decades which is finally coming to light. 

Why are we even discussing anything to do with the scum in this forum.

Personally I don't even think about these mhanks at all, they mean the square root of fuck all to me, never have and never will.

The subject isn't worth one sentence never mind seven pages.

On 16/12/2016 at 4:17 PM, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They must have copied this off savile, not the only thing they copied off him right enough ! :sherlock:

zzzzzzzsavhat.jpg

Good find BD, a huge display with that and "he's one of your own" scrawled on it, kick them in the nuts 

The  rattling bead paedo's  should have industrial fans pointed at them  stretched along the broomloan .we shouldn't be subjected off getting a whiff of them mhanky bastards .

I honestly hope they trash the bogs  they they could do with an upgrade there and it would be good getting done  at they're expense .they took the pish literally when they  estimated 100 grand worth of damage was done at the girodome a few urinals and sinks fuckin joke lets get are bogs refitted .

If they do it so be it, I was at the Piggery in early 2000 when "Celtic Park is falling down"...brilliant, if they do it they'll just be doing something we did 16 years before it, a bit like them reaching 100 trophies, the icing on the cake was wee Rod winning us the game, if they don't win they'll just have a stupid memory of a game they got pumped in.