celtic fans hard hats for hogmanay game

ale_

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS ....... BREAKING NEWS .........

Due to ongoing rumours about the safety of Ibrox stadium..... that historic football ground belonging to the most successful Club in the world being circulated, we the board of The Famous Glasgow Rangers, have decided after considerable consultation and care, that in order to show that these rumours are totally unfounded, will not give the ticket allocation normally reserved for the Broomloan stand to the opposition on Hogmanay.

Instead we will show them that our beautiful stadium is completely safe by re-issuing the aforesaid allocation to our loyal support .... who have stood by us unconditionally. 

We hope this will allay the fears of fans of a club from the east end of Glasgow ..... known mostly for holding the most second place rankings in the world, along with the best record in the world for harbouring paedophiles and concealing from the authorities offences against innocent youths, who were supposedly under their protection.  

We the board of The Rangers hope this will also save our toilets from the many death threats they have been receiving from persons wearing green, but otherwise unknown, who in all honesty wouldn't know a toilet from a bar of soap .... or indeed a bar of soap.

We wish all our support a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

We also, in the spirit of this time of year ..... wish nothing but shite, dispair and continued unemployment along with all the bad luck that can be mustered on our opponents and wish them fuck all in the coming New Year ...... and every other year as well ..... just for luck ..... (tu)

"God bless us, everyone" .... this last statement is of course reserved for The People only ...... :bomb_piggary: ........ this is what we wish for them .....:P

:uk:

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

BREAKING NEWS ....... BREAKING NEWS .........

Due to ongoing rumours about the safety of Ibrox stadium..... that historic football ground belonging to the most successful Club in the world being circulated, we the board of The Famous Glasgow Rangers, have decided after considerable consultation and care, that in order to show that these rumours are totally unfounded, will not give the ticket allocation normally reserved for the Broomloan stand to the opposition on Hogmanay.

Instead we will show them that our beautiful stadium is completely safe by re-issuing the aforesaid allocation to our loyal support .... who have stood by us unconditionally. 

We hope this will allay the fears of fans of a club from the east end of Glasgow ..... known mostly for holding the most second place rankings in the world, along with the best record in the world for harbouring paedophiles and concealing from the authorities offences against innocent youths, who were supposedly under their protection.  

We the board of The Rangers hope this will also save our toilets from the many death threats they have been receiving from persons wearing green, but otherwise unknown, who in all honesty wouldn't know a toilet from a bar of soap .... or indeed a bar of soap.

We wish all our support a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

We also, in the spirit of this time of year ..... wish nothing but shite, dispair and continued unemployment along with all the bad luck that can be mustered on our opponents and wish them fuck all in the coming New Year ...... and every other year as well ..... just for luck ..... (tu)

"God bless us, everyone" .... this last statement is of course reserved for The People only ...... :bomb_piggary: ........ this is what we wish for them .....:P

All of the above Bobby :541: 

We would also like to add that owing to the fact the rancid tramps have been shopped by whole sections of there own kind complaining of the lack of daily hygiene,and furthermore these people cannot be trusted to actually behave themselves, with at least 10 fines from Europes Football Authorities for misdemeanours over the last 3/4 seasons testament to our wish to show our faith in the home support by leaving them in the seats they normally occupy :uk: 
In other words GTF yer not welcome here anymore.

31 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Just ban thecunts

I'm coming round to this idea. With all the shite them and their club do I'd rather not even see the cunts. After everything that's happened we'd be kidding ourselves to belief there is anything sporting about this rivalry. Too many are shamefully bitter and nothing good comes from bothering with embittered people.

You would think Rangers is the root of all evil in the world. I've heard some say things that are that ridiculous I thought it was a joke and just laughed to only come across the same nonsense years later by the mentalists on the internet. The best one I've had straight to my face is that our socks are supposed to represent the fenian blood :lol:

I love the fact that we are like a big demon that oppresses them in their feeble minds whilst we just focus on our own affairs but the shite they splatter all over the net about us and our support is just unhealthy.

If I was the owner I'd just ban the cunts and tell their board its their fault for running a football club like an Irish theme pub. Bound to attract all sorts of arseholes.

15 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I'm coming round to this idea. With all the shite them and their club do I'd rather not even see the cunts. After everything that's happened we'd be kidding ourselves to belief there is anything sporting about this rivalry. Too many are shamefully bitter and nothing good comes from bothering with embittered people.

You would think Rangers is the root of all evil in the world. I've heard some say things that are that ridiculous I thought it was a joke and just laughed to only come across the same nonsense years later by the mentalists on the internet. The best one I've had straight to my face is that our socks are supposed to represent the fenian blood :lol:

I love the fact that we are like a big demon that oppresses them in their feeble minds whilst we just focus on our own affairs but the shite they splatter all over the net about us and our support is just unhealthy.

If I was the owner I'd just ban the cunts and tell their board its their fault for running a football club like an Irish theme pub. Bound to attract all sorts of arseholes.

:D

Well mate they do believe in fairies ...... can we expect anything from the real world coming from their utterances ? ...... I think not.

The first Irish Theme football club. Catholicism was the original selling point but they soon cotton eyed on to the need to have something else to punt to the  foolish in these secular times. They have the schools but they've went full Bono over the years and their gullible support seem to be lapping it up. Even got some of them talking about their Irish ethnicity nowadays :lol:

But the club are floating the Irish theme club message strongly these days. They want to be the go to club for all those sad teary eye types who drunkenly belt out Danny Boy but would rather avoid Ireland at all costs when holidaying. A club for sad people who want to be in a manufactured bubble.  

You did say they believe in faries right enough as well as being away with them. A club with a support like no other.

4 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Just ban thecunts

I'm honestly all for that. At the very least everyone have banners where the cameras cannot avoid seeing the script.

Tin foil helmet on now, but for greatest exposure would be no Rangers fan turning up, or only those who hold the banners in an otherwise empty Govan stand, and a chosen few giving interviews outside as to why we cannot share a city with them never mind a stadium.

Ok cut the second statement out but remember the world is watching and this is an opportunity to announce the bad news.

4 hours ago, William McBeath said:

That is what our socks  represents   Call yourself a fan and don't know the history of the socks 

Oh the irony. Can remember working with a firm called in to do remedial work for the steel that holds their midden together. Such was the penny pinching imposed by Wee Fergus at that time the boys always used to say "it was built on the cheap"   "for the cheap" .

McCann insisted on penalty clauses with regards to the time scale and the whole thing is apparently flung together and will cause untold problems in years to come.