On 17 December 2016 at 3:36 PM, Corky True Legend said:

Is the superstar loanee from c****c still warming the bench at Rotherham? You know, the one who signed for them to get European football. Maybe he could go back to hibs (again!).

Don't think he's played since the elephant man got the bullet:lol:

31 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

How is this possible outside of the transfer window?

I think It's allowed if you have no recognised player for the position. We had to sign Mark Hately when we had no recognised strikers to play a game against the tims 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I think It's allowed if you have no recognised player for the position. We had to sign Mark Hately when we had no recognised strikers to play a game against the tims 

You're probably right about the first part but I don't think there was a transfer window in place when we signed Hateley. I remember the game though. Live on cooncil telly, Hateley was comfortably MOTM then gets sent off near the end of the game. Short haired Hateley didn't look right at the time either.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

You're probably right about the first part but I don't think there was a transfer window in place when we signed Hateley. I remember the game though. Live on cooncil telly, Hateley was comfortably MOTM then gets sent off near the end of the game. Short haired Hateley didn't look right at the time either.

You might be right about the window all I remember is the panic because we didn't have any strikers. Big Hately frightened the shit out of them :lol: and it worked 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10509644/emergency-loan-window-system-changes-explained

"FIFA says the removal of the loan window will stop short-term loans affecting the sporting integrity of competitions. So gone are the days - as Holloway mentioned - of clubs sealing promotion with the help of a loanee."

Wheres the so called sporting integrity that these two pedo harbouring outfits shout about!!

On 19 December 2016 at 1:43 PM, Jamie0202 said:

What a game against them at the scumdome. First time I'd seen a centre forward bully the shit out of the whole scum back line. They were bouncing off him that day and agreed he was MOTM. Loved Ian Ferguson that day winding up that headcase de Fanio all game until he blew a gasket at the end ably assisted by Durrant.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Of course it's legal , slant eye pete said so (brendanbau gif ) :no: