Time: 16/12/2016 16:44:14

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gas cookers are on you!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played amazing, keep it up and find the finishing boots and he could be hitting 2 or more in a lot of games

He got 2 tonight but he could easily have had 4

First goal was a fucking beauty

I'll say it again, whenever I doubt a player, I'm always delighted to be proved wrong

Just now, LiviGer said:

Him and Garner up top could be a decent partnership. 

I've never been sure of waghorn as an out n out striker tbh. He seems to miss a lot of chances, wheras a forward normally converts 1/2 he's like 1/10. Excluding last night. 

It's still a new team though, one season together so it takes time 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I've never been sure of waghorn as an out n out striker tbh. He seems to miss a lot of chances, wheras a forward normally converts 1/2 he's like 1/10. Excluding last night. 

It's still a new team though, one season together so it takes time 

Aye I agree. Said that a few times watching him last season. Needs to be more clinical. 

Starting to look more like a team the past few weeks. Just hope we have turned the corner and can kick on now. 

Just now, LiviGer said:

Aye I agree. Said that a few times watching him last season. Needs to be more clinical. 

Starting to look more like a team the past few weeks. Just hope we have turned the corner and can kick on now. 

Same. Really hope this is it. Gonna be a massive week for us 

He said: “Martyn didn’t show us anything we didn’t know. I see him day in, day out. He came back, he has been patient and he showed how good he can be tonight.

“All we can say is that we don’t want to lose anyone and if we do we lose them on our terms as opposed to the rival club’s terms. That’s our promise to the 
Rangers supporters.

“The talks are ongoing with all the players. That’s how it has to be. It’s an ongoing dialogue. It’s like any workforce. It’s keeping you workers happy and chatting to them and being honest with them.

If we can do that and create that environment we’ll be OK. The players who perform deserve (new deals). I think Martyn enjoys playing for Rangers, it’s as simple as that.

“He’s a top professional, his family are settled, and Martyn, as all the other players are, is wanted here at Rangers. Long may 
that continue.”

2 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

I've crticised him but last night he was really good. His header was world class. One good performance certainly does not excuse his other poor performances but I really hope he can kick on now and keep scoring for us. 

I thought the header was a fluke if I'm being honest. Looked like it hit the top of his head . 

22 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Happy as fuck for him, hopefully he kicks on from this.

Agree with this 100%..Can me a cynic but I fear heis being put in the shop window for a Bristol City (or similar) bid when the Transfer Window opens. Hope I am wrong though. A couple of goals v the mhanks on Hogmany for a 2-1 win would be a fitting farewell though..