Jump to content

You know what?


RFCRobertson

Recommended Posts

We can take the fenian bastard's on the 31st! 

We're not at shitey torbett towers or hamdump, we'll be at gods palace. Where bears will greatly outnumber the smellies! 

Our boys have found a good bit of form late into the campaign but they're on a roll and if they continue it by beating Inverness and St J, I'd say the tenacity and aggression will easily carry us to a victory.

A first goal for us and early lead, the boys confidence sky high and the crowds voice in fine volume? I say bring on the manky mob! WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE DAY IS DONE! CAUSE THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS! NO NOT ONE, AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We can take the tims on the 31st! 

We're not at shitey torbett towers or hamdump, we'll be at gods palace. Where bears will greatly outnumber the smellies! 

Our boys have found a good bit of form late into the campaign but they're on a roll and if they continue it by beating Inverness and St J, I'd say the tenacity and aggression will easily carry us to a victory.

A first goal for us and early lead, the boys confidence sky high and the crowds voice in fine volume? I say bring on the manky mob! WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE DAY IS DONE! CAUSE THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS! NO NOT ONE, AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE! 

1. Taigs/Tarriers/Fenians not tims :power_of_anguish: 

2. Hampdump is as bad a Murderwell etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

1. Taigs/Tarriers/Fenians not tims :power_of_anguish: 

2. Hampdump is as bad a Murderwell etc.

 

1. Been using them too much, mixing it up

2. But is it a dump mate? Be honest 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I remember my first beer.

Must no have been good if you can remember it

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Bite your hand off for a draw :power_of_anguish:

Would it really be that bad?  A point against Celtic would be evidence that we've improved since earlier on in the season.  It wouldn't be the fucken downer a New Years defeat would be either.   They've already won the league and we'll finish second so the result isn't even important in the context of the season.  From our point of view it's important to keep the positivity going and put real distance between us and the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A draw :lol:

We're going to do the cunts.

Imagine this was the one we pumped a team 4/5 :cool:

I don't like boasting about what we're gonna do. I get very deflated if things don't go the way I was hoping, therefore I aim lower, for a more achievable target, then if we don't reach that target, I'm not too disappointed. If we do better, then I'm floating on air, absolutely delighted for a few days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

We can take the fenian bastard's on the 31st! 

We're not at shitey torbett towers or hamdump, we'll be at gods palace. Where bears will greatly outnumber the smellies! 

Our boys have found a good bit of form late into the campaign but they're on a roll and if they continue it by beating Inverness and St J, I'd say the tenacity and aggression will easily carry us to a victory.

A first goal for us and early lead, the boys confidence sky high and the crowds voice in fine volume? I say bring on the manky mob! WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE DAY IS DONE! CAUSE THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS! NO NOT ONE, AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE! 

Hate to spend the bells with you if we get beat tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No Rangers fan should go into any match with them with any fear whatsoever. What will be will be. But we should near fear those bastards. 

Having said that, the match will be won in the midfield. Our midfield has to turn up and fight these cunts. I've watched their tactics against us in the previous games. They like to play with a man behind the striker. Which is where they pick up the second balls because when they try and hit it into our box, our defenders header it one way and that is usually centrally where there player is waiting for it. There other midfield players press up on the wings to try and suffocate us in our own half, forcing our defenders to head it in the middle. It wouldn't surprise me if we played it long for big spells of the game. Garner is a shoe in to start, that is for sure with the way we need to play against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Would it really be that bad?  A point against Celtic would be evidence that we've improved since earlier on in the season.  It wouldn't be the fucken downer a New Years defeat would be either.   They've already won the league and we'll finish second so the result isn't even important in the context of the season.  From our point of view it's important to keep the positivity going and put real distance between us and the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen.

Perfect result for the police and bars around west Scotland.

I'm not overly optimistic, there's been too many false dawns this season for that.

They have struggled the last few games from what i have heard but you can bet they will turn up determined to do us on hogmanay.

We can beat them but it's never been predictable, but your right, a draw would sure as fuck be better than a downer for new years day after a defeat.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but for me a draw is not good enough, that more or less hands them the longest domestic unbeaten run they've had for 40 years and we'll never hear the end of it.

Will also leave us potentially 17 points behind them 20 if we lose. That is a ridiculous amount to be behind a team that's won once in the last 8 European games which proves the point that they are hardly world beaters.

We all know they have a much bigger wage bill but in a one off game at home this is probably the best chance we have to win against them this season. If Warburton can't get that wee bit extra out of the players to win this game then I doubt he will win any of the potentially 3 games left against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have nothing to lose. We've fucked-up the first half of the season, big time, so the league title is their's and for that reason, I'm of the opinion that, if we win, we give it the old "get it fucking up ye" and move on.

There's still a part of me that is crippled with bitterness at having to watch them put five past us in a DVD performance, then score a last minute winner to seal their place in the League Cup final. As fans, those are the worst two possible defeats; a humiliation and a late defeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 May 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      celtic v Rangers
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...