Halliday is our worst player

Gallows high

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very harsh. We won titles with Christian Dailly and Kirk Broadfoot in the team. You do know he isn't a defensive midfielder, or even a midfielder for that matter? He's been here 2 years now and has been shoe horned into midfield by a manager who doesn't knowĀ what he is doing.Ā 

1 minute ago, Gallows high said:

We will never win the league with him regularly in the team . We have no midfield and he is the worst culprit . He can't tackle , falls over all the time and is a shit bag . I don't care if he is dyed in the wool etc etc , he is a fucking fraudĀ 

He's fucking useless him and tav let downsĀ 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Very harsh. We won titles with Christian Dailly and Kirk Broadfoot in the team. You do know he isn't a defensive midfielder, or even a midfielder for that matter? He's been here 2 years now and has been shoe horned into midfield by a manager who doesn't knowĀ what he is doing.Ā 

Or even a footballer

He's useless. I never expected him to run the midfield today, was never going to happen, but I expected him to be like a man possessed in the first game at Ibrox against these scumbags in 4 and a half years. He was anonymous for the most part and any time he did get involved, for the mostĀ part, either gave it away, lost or something equally as awful. He needs punted. He's got too comfortable here and thinks he's the king of Ibrox.Ā 

Although I'd say Tav was comfortably our worst player today.Ā Ā Ā 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

He's not been playing well, in a poor team but this sort of criticism is poor. He's a good lad and only wants what is best for the club. It's not his fault he is being hung out to dry by the manager.Ā 

We've had plenty of good lads play for us, doesn't stop them from being shite though

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's not been playing well, in a poor team but this sort of criticism is poor. He's a good lad and only wants what is best for the club. It's not his fault he is being hung out to dry by the manager.Ā 

He's costing us goals and possession in games I don't think that's anything to do with the gaffer to be fair

Just now, kdybear55 said:

He's costing us goals and possession in games I don't think that's anything to do with the gaffer to be fair

He picks him so i would guess it has everything to do with him. He has put Andy in the firing line, Andy is only doing his job, he may well be shite but he always gives 100%.Ā 

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

I've been wanting him dropped for a while but for me there a wee bent witchunt for the boy.

hes been no better or worse than the rest of the midfield today.

give the boy peace we are sinking to taig like levels these days

Its the same pricks every time slaughtering him whether he has a good or bad day , wonder why that is .......

Today though he was fuckin shocking and a waste of a jersey , but to say he is our worst player in this squad of donkeys is ridiculous.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Its the same pricks every time slaughtering him whether he has a good or bad day , wonder why that is .......

Today though he was fuckin shocking and a waste of a jersey , but to say he is our worst player in this squad of donkeys is ridiculous.

Until he has a good day we'll never know if that's true

7 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

What position is he then?

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He picks him so i would guess it has everything to do with him. He has put Andy in the firing line, Andy is only doing his job, he may well be shite but he always gives 100%.Ā 

Well that's true but there has to be a responsibility from the player himself I watched a press conference with him a few days ago and he was very honest about his own performances and not being good enough but he needs to do the simple things right in my opinion he gives a lot of the ball away in front of the defence and puts us under pressureĀ 

Just now, kdybear55 said:

Well that's true but there has to be a responsibility from the player himself I watched a press conference with him a few days ago and he was very honest about his own performances and not being good enough but he needs to do the simple things right in my opinion he gives a lot of the ball away in front of the defence and puts us under pressureĀ 

He wasn't happy with his own game last season either. It's all good when we are winning but when we don't the cracks appear and he will get upset as much as us by a poor performance and more importantly a poor result. He's one we do know cares. the same can't be said for some of his team mates.Ā 

I agree he does give the ball away a lot but then he isn't a midfielder in the mould of Barry Ferguson or Brahim Hemdani who made careers our of keeping possession. Even Scott Brown keeps the ball well. One touch, pass, keep the ball, one touch pass, keep the ball, Andy can't do that which is all the more infuriating when he consistently gets played in a position where one really has to be able to keep the ball.Ā