Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

Really wish this was permanent. 

If we could get 4-5 of his quality and sign him permanently we could really challenge next season. 

However, we all know the money isn't there, King should be called out but he won't. 

The problem for MW is his loyalty to certain players. Major questions will be asked if we line up on the 21st with Halliday and Holt in the middle when we've signed two midfielders who are instantly better. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

From his interview he doesn't really sound like he's looking for a permanent transfer either. 

Hopefully 6 months up here and a Scottish cup win changes that

I think there is a slight chance he will sign permanently. A player of his calbre would benefit from stability with one club over a period, and if he found it too hard to get into the Arsenal team maybe we would be an option he would consider. I'm genuinely excited by the fact we have this player.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think there is a slight chance he will sign permanently. A player of his calbre would benefit from stability with one club over a period, and if he found it too hard to get into the Arsenal team maybe we would be an option he would consider. I'm genuinely excited by the fact we have this player.

I'm excited as well. It's just a detriment to us in the long term if he comes up and does extremely well am sure he'll have plenty of offers down South.

Then if he plays poorly it's detrimental to us in the short term because we clearly lack in the midfield 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I'm excited as well. It's just a detriment to us in the long term if he comes up and does extremely well am sure he'll have plenty of offers down South.

Then if he plays poorly it's detrimental to us in the short term because we clearly lack in the midfield 

That's the worry with loans of promising players.

They do well then his parent club will either want him back or send him to the next level above us (top Championship or lower EPL) to get more experience.

Ideally it would be a longer loan deal or one with the option of adding a season on at the end of the 6 months if all goes well.

We are a short term club at the minute sadly.

If he comes up and does extremely well then it would enhance our reputation in the loan market with top of the range clubs. Obviously, that shouldn't be the full extent of our ambitions, but it is an area we could exploit to our advantage, if it was to compliment our permanent signings etc.

Just now, The Godfather said:

That's the worry with loans of promising players.

They do well then his parent club will either want him back or send him to the next level above us (top Championship or lower EPL) to get more experience.

Ideally it would be a longer loan deal or one with the option of adding a season on at the end of the 6 months if all goes well.

We are a short term club at the minute sadly.

Am 90% sure he's out of contract at the end of the season which is another worry that anyone could snap him up in the next 6 months on a pre contract. 

Or if he plays exceptionally well Arsenal might offer him a new contract and I doubt he'd turn that down

Am 90% sure he's out of contract at the end of the season which is another worry that anyone could snap him up in the next 6 months on a pre contract. 

Or if he plays exceptionally well Arsenal might offer him a new contract and I doubt he'd turn that down

Ideally then we would offer something if he impresses early on but it's going to be tough if he is a good player.