Who needs enemies?

Miller time

4 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I don't do twitter but have already read on this thread the taigs were 'running with it' on there, plus it you read some of the comments on Houston's original FB post, there are posts saying about the taigs already highlighting them.

No disrespect mate, but I think you'd have to be pretty naïve to think the taigs wouldn't pick up on something like this to try and do us some damage. It's obvious plenty read here.

But did they run with the story of catholic school children organized by catholic school teachers and headmaster at schools funded by the taxpayer to make banners portraying Rangers supporters as zombies as shameful?. Fuck the mhanky mob and fuck SOS.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Jerry Sadowitz' one was better.

"I see there are allegations of child sex abuse in Cleveland... why not send in Jimmy Savile? Let's not fuck about here, let's send in a fucking expert.That's what he does all the charity work for, it's to gain public sympathy for when his case comes up... Aye, he might fool you but he hasn't fooled this big-nosed Jewish bastard here, I tell you..."

:lol:

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Jerry Sadowitz' one was better.

"I see there are allegations of child sex abuse in Cleveland... why not send in Jimmy Savile? Let's not fuck about here, let's send in a fucking expert.That's what he does all the charity work for, it's to gain public sympathy for when his case comes up... Aye, he might fool you but he hasn't fooled this big-nosed Jewish bastard here, I tell you..."

(In 1988)

:lol:Yeah seen that before, incredible. Guy should have a knighthood for that.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I remember during the London Paralympics opening ceremony, start of the season in Div 3. As the British team came out, Boyle tweeted something like "here come the Rangers team". Actually found it quite funny at the time but looking back I should have dialled 999.

That is quite funny to be honest :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

The Communications Act 2003 defines illegal communication as “using public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety”. Breaking the law carries a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000.

That's me fucked then!

But I won't go down without a fight...

nedblue_zps5d0d73f8.jpg

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Reading that clowns comments on his page , he is now just ranting about rangers media and admin so pretty obvious what his actual agenda from the get go was . his wee fan boys and arse lickers lapping him up is horrific aswell 

I had a look earlier and have banned myself from FB for tonight as they are applauding him for this but one lad is giving him it tight but then bombarded by your an idiot bla bla from his fan group. The lads initials are DM not gonna say his name but fair play for calling that grass out!

42 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He should have been told where to go the night he was rag dolled by the hag on national television 

This all day ^

Oh and he refused to show me accounts on our old twitter chat.........Again and again and again. He just kept asking "why?". 

Earlier someone mentioned the memes, never seen the comments and if bad then I would never condone any as the majority here agree, but the memes where from some guy that the wee man (or his parents) re-tweeted!!!

Karma CH

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I remember during the London Paralympics opening ceremony, start of the season in Div 3. As the British team came out, Boyle tweeted something like "here come the Rangers team". Actually found it quite funny at the time but looking back I should have dialled 999.

:lol:

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Also if Chris graham got sacked for the whole Islamic joke tweet then surely that homophobic comment from mr Houston is enough for him to get the boot aswell 

He shouldn't get the boot for it tbh, he should get the boot for trying to get other bears in trouble while he is on the board of a group trying to bring the fans together.

He shouldn't get the boot for some comments he made while trying to be funny. 

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

Is houstons connection with rangers an actual salary paying job? 

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

He should never have been on the board in the first place

what qualifications did he have to sit on our board?

Just now, Carsons Dog said:

He should never have been on the board in the first place

what qualifications did he have to sit on our board?

That's a different argument, which i completely agree with.

He shouldn't have been booted off for a tweet though.  IMO anyway,  my feelingshve changed on things like this.