Who needs enemies?

Miller time

7 November 2015 - Protest led by Houston outside Ibrox.

At 6:00 in we see a group of fans, being actively encouraged by Houston and his cronies, verbally abusing a fellow supporter after he is seen leaving the megastore, being called scum, and some loony shouting that he should give up his ticket because he doesn't deserve it.

Does this look like a man who's trying to unite the fans? 

Well if Houston wanted to unite Rangers fans then he's done it. Unfortunately for him it's against him. 

So-called kingalings and ashleyites are as one on this thread that the actions of Houston and Marshall are beyond the pale and are to be condemned.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

7 November 2015 - Protest led by Houston outside Ibrox.

At 6:00 in we see a group of fans, being actively encouraged by Houston and his cronies, verbally abusing a fellow supporter after he is seen leaving the megastore, being called scum, and some loony shouting that he should give up his ticket because he doesn't deserve it.

Does this look like a man who's trying to unite the fans? 

Was that not on the day of the clubs rememberance display aswell 

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

If you're in a high profile role the rules are different.

It's what cost Dallas, Allardyce, Findlay, etc their jobs. Stuff they've said or done that in another profession would've been nothing.

I agree to a large extent but there needs to be a line. Houston breached this.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If you're in a high profile role the rules are different.

It's what cost Dallas, Allardyce, Findlay, etc their jobs. Stuff they've said or done that in another profession would've been nothing.

I agree to a large extent but there needs to be a line. Houston breached this.

Oh I agree that it happens, and will continue to happen.  I hope for parity on that, is all.

But essentially, high profile or not, none of those people should have lost their jobs.

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

don't think so.  I don't think anyone on the 1872 board gets paid.

In that case he should be off then in my opinion . A fan group board member making such comments is much more damaging to the clubs image than some anonymous posters on a football forum . It shows a complete lack of professionalism , anyone in such a position should have a bit more common sense when approaching subject such as race , religion , sexuality and whatever in a public domain regardless of their personal views .

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's a different argument, which i completely agree with.

He shouldn't have been booted off for a tweet though.  IMO anyway,  my feelingshve changed on things like this.

Where do you draw the line?

He had a long chequered history on social media 

Is that an appropriate way for a director of Rangers to behave?

I want my directors to be people like David Holmes

Dignified and professional 

Just now, Carsons Dog said:

Where do you draw the line?

He had a long chequered history on social media 

Is that an appropriate way for a director of Rangers to behave?

I want my directors to be people like David Holmes And rfc52

Dignified and professional 

I hear you brother 

It's been 6 days since the old firm game where all his Rangers men directors didn't attend for this hugely symbolic game. 

He's had much longer than 24 hours to contemplate this, so where is the fuckers condemnation of King, Murray, Gilligan etc?

Hypocritical cunt that he is.

26 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

I'm sorry got to disagree Gogzy.  On the RFC board we can't have imbeciles making such irresponsible remarks in public.   

For such a small insignificant section of our support we seem to be giving SOS a lot of airtime. The guys a walloper and so are the diddies that mock disabilities on line. That's the bottom line, too much being said and threatening people's jobs. Lot of shite from too many people imo. Thought we had learned about our supports divisions tactics. They don't fucking work. If we don't work together we are fucked, seriously fucked. Online is a lot of shite at times, very sad thread to be honest.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm sorry got to disagree Gogzy.  On the RFC board we can't have imbeciles making such irresponsible remarks in public.   

I agree with you. 

I'll admit, I found his Mohammed drawing really funny. It's about the only thing he did that I've had some enjoyment from but I'm not a director of Rangers in that position. 

We know how mental the extremists are ... Ibrox could have been their very next target off the back of that. It's a real, legitimate concern. 

We had no choice but to sack him and he's only got himself to blame. In an ideal world he wouldn't get binned for it, but it's not an ideal world.

When I found out he got sacked I did a mini fist-pump - not because I'm a campaigner for Allah and political correctness but because I hate him. I don't care about admitting it .. he's another cretin and I was glad he was out a blazer .. the reason didn't concern me, only the outcome. 

7 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

For such a small insignificant section of our support we seem to be giving SOS a lot of airtime. The guys a walloper and so are the diddies that mock disabilities on line. That's the bottom line, too much being said and threatening people's jobs. Lot of shite from too many people imo. Thought we had learned about our supports divisions tactics. They don't fucking work. If we don't work together we are fucked, seriously fucked. Online is a lot of shite at times, very sad thread to be honest.

Maybe repeat this message but to Houston and Marshall. They've been masters of it. 

Houston and Marshall, today alone, has made a massive amount of Rangers fans who perhaps didn't care about the daft infighting before, furious. 

You can't honestly point to any comment in this thread and relate it to fans division - this thread is reactionary to the bullshit these 2 have hit out with today.

I think there's a difference between saying:

-This Rangers fan who posted something some considered offensive online should lose his job which is in something completely unrelated to supporting Rangers, working for Rangers or representing anyone connected to Rangers because of this

and

-This guy who operates in a senior position in a body that's meant to represent Rangers fans has got it completely arse over tit and he and a few others should be considering his position because of what he said, how he went about it and the shitstorm that has come of it.

They're two completely different situations.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well if Houston wanted to unite Rangers fans then he's done it. Unfortunately for him it's against him. 

So-called kingalings and ashleyites are as one on this thread that the actions of Houston and Marshall are beyond the pale and are to be condemned.

Disgusting antics by both they have started to believe they speak for all Rangers supporters.