Matt Crooks opens up

Gary1999RFC

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

How long does Crook have left on his contract? Just so I can gauge whether it will be a nominal fee he goes for in the summer or a free transfer.

He's not coming back.

Will be another "mutual termination" no doubt.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Are you sure? I remember him being injured and us signing both players on precontracts all the same. If that isn't the case then it's just bad luck warburton signing him and him getting injured before he came here.

Did he not have an injury but postponed the Op to help out Accrington.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

No idea mate, my memory is pretty poor and can't really remember, I just thought we signed him knowing he was injured.

I think i read that somewhere could be complete pish as I'm often wrong. 

On 09/01/2017 at 7:48 AM, K.A.I said:

I do think he's hurt it's not working out for him but I'd still have Halliday ahead of him based on the little of seen - that's saying something 

seems a nice kid he wants to be a star at Rangers that counts in my book but a loan move Defo for the best 

This. Felt bad for him when I read the part about him being unrecognised by Rangers fans. I hope it works out for him, if not here then somewhere else. 

Aye we'll just all feel sorry for you big man, coming from Accrington Stanley to one of the biggest clubs in the world. Instead of getting upset at young lassies not knowing who you are get your head down and force your way into the team. When did this poofy mentality become so accepted at Rangers :megaanguish:

17 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Are you sure? I remember him being injured and us signing both players on precontracts all the same. If that isn't the case then it's just bad luck warburton signing him and him getting injured before he came here.

I think Windass was out with a double hernia at the time we signed them but crooks was fit and playing.

On 19/01/2017 at 5:36 PM, Smile said:

Did he not have an injury but postponed the Op to help out Accrington.

It said, in the interview, that Accrington Stanley misdiagnosed his injury, in other words they fucked it up.

On 19/01/2017 at 5:41 PM, Jack The Flipper said:

No idea mate, my memory is pretty poor and can't really remember, I just thought we signed him knowing he was injured.

On 19/01/2017 at 5:41 PM, Jack The Flipper said:

Your memory really is poor mate, gets any worse and you'll need to change your name to Jack The Goldfish.?

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It said, in the interview, that Accrington Stanley misdiagnosed his injury, in other words they fucked it up.

Your memory really is poor mate, gets any worse and you'll need to change your name to Jack The Goldfish.?

oh come on mate, i at least remember posting that

And he wonders why he struggled up here? 

Hes excited to be in the same hotel as Man Utd. We compete against them in the Champions League and we're hoping that's where will end up.

Yet this is the mentality of the guy who's playing for a team on par with success of Man Utd in this country.

we are clearly a club too big for him to handle 

IMG_3592.PNG

15 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Hes excited to be in the same hotel as Man Utd. We compete against them in the Champions League and we're hoping that's where will end up.

Yet this is the mentality of the guy who's playing for a team on par with success of Man Utd in this country.

IMG_3592.PNG

The guys a boyhood Man Utd fan. Anything for a moan though? desperado!

2 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

IMG_3592.PNG

Fuck off :lol:

On par with success?

I must've been asleep when rangers won 2 champions leagues in the last 20 years.

Anyway, kids a united fan, more to the point he's a young lad let him live his life as long as he isn't bringing his club(s) into disrepute then let him get on with it.

Some of the biggest moaning barstools ever on this forum, not happy when we are winning or losing.