As a supporter

The Ibrox Derry

....... Let's be honest, we are not football men in the truest sense of the term. We are not directors, managers, coaches and players who should know the business and are paid handsomely for doing so. Like shareholders in a company we invest our money, and expect those that run the business and who know the business to deliver us success and a dividend without any excuses. Of course, we are entitled to have an opinion on tactics, signings and everything else, but when it comes down to it that is not our job or our responsibility. A man has enough to do understanding his own business and that often occupies him constantly. We pay our money, support our team and entrust all of that to the people inside Ibrox to deliver. It is their Responsibility to start delivering. How they do that is up to them, and I don't really care how they do it, I just want to start seeing results and seeing them quickly.

My worry is those entrusted with our club don't know much more than the average fan about football. Sure they can cut losses and provide the odd loan maybe but making decisions which define our future, I'm not sure they are, not sure if qualified is the right word, but not football savvy enough to take us forward and make the decisions which will take our club into the modern era and be successful doing so. At the end of the day these are business men yes but they are also just fans like you and I but with a few more bob. And look at the split in opinions between our fans. The board and staff at the club will be no different. We all have our own outlook on what is right. 

I feel extremely let down by Mr King. I bought into him and I really wanted him to be the leader most of us thought he would be but he's clearly not and that is a fair kick in the teeth for the Rangers support. 

Where do we go from here? Blindly trusting these guys to eventually get it right is not an option imo.

After going thru what whyte an green done  to the club am grateful to have Dave King in charge a the club... if he never mentioned 30 million a think most fans would still be way him an grateful we have a club to support 

Just now, DKFTP said:

After going thru what whyte an green done  to the club am grateful to have Dave King in charge a the club... if he never mentioned 30 million a think most fans would still be way him an grateful we have a club to support 

Breaking-bad-Facepalm-Headache-OMG-Oh-my

2 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Well you shouldn't have said it then Mr king. Cheers for that enlightenment 

2 hours ago, DKFTP said:

200.gif#29

There's no point slagging off the board when we don't know all the facts 

we don't have a clue how much damage the previous boards have done to our earning potentials,

the retail deal we know about but the other onerous deals seem to have been forgotten about

the catering for a start will be costing us financially and for all we know have long term contracts that are holding us back more than an board member 

king did say he would invest 30m but he did not say he would invest that the minute he walked in the door 

and until somebody else steps up to the plate with a huge wad of cash to throw at us he is all we have so needs backed by the support 

6 hours ago, DKFTP said:

Could we have that in English please

8 hours ago, DKFTP said:

:rofl::rofl:

Grateful???!!!!! OMFG!!!! For investing practically nothing. I'm sure he didn't even pay fat Mike off (IIRC the 3 bears paid it). In fact judging by the article about not paying the £40k to the scum he doesn't really pay anything!!! He's gave Mark Warburton buttons to buy second rate players who are nowhere near good enough for our club.

The fans invested heavily in the summer by buying STs and we would have raised more than £17m for that alone. Not to mention the amount of money we invest by buying rising stars and programmes as well as the money non ST fans pay for tickets to sell Ibrox out every second week. 

We, the fans, are the ones saving our club. 

I know money doesn't grow on trees and players need paid and there's not enough money being generated but it's loans we are getting and I'm not too sure if DK is even the one giving us these loans.

BTW I'm not a DK hater and I seriously would love him to keep his promise but at this moment in time I can't see it. DK is definitely not the messiah you seem to think he is.

I press buttons and cut metal for a living but after playing or watching football for over four decades  I have formed some opinions which are contrary to Warburton's .

1. Short corners are stupid.

2. Defenders must be able to defend .

3. Possession is overrated. 

4. A proven GOALSCORER  is vital to every system, as opposed to having half a dozen who "can play across the line"

5. Entertainment is NO substitute for WINNING. 

With regards to the board I'll admit I'd rather they had deeper pockets but have to admit if MOH and Garner are anything to go buy then I'd not trust Warburton to spend any more of  my cash.

10 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

....... Let's be honest, we are not football men in the truest sense of the term. We are not directors, managers, coaches and players who should know the business and are paid handsomely for doing so. Like shareholders in a company we invest our money, and expect those that run the business and who know the business to deliver us success and a dividend without any excuses. Of course, we are entitled to have an opinion on tactics, signings and everything else, but when it comes down to it that is not our job or our responsibility. A man has enough to do understanding his own business and that often occupies him constantly. We pay our money, support our team and entrust all of that to the people inside Ibrox to deliver. It is their Responsibility to start delivering. How they do that is up to them, and I don't really care how they do it, I just want to start seeing results and seeing them quickly.

Thanks Aristotle