*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

When the Fuck did that happen?  What's with our squad and injuries thenow

Don't know, I wasn't aware of it either until I saw it on Snapchat. What do we do in training? Most of our team has been out with a wee injury this season. 

Just now, Jb85 said:

Don't know, I wasn't aware of it either until I saw it on Snapchat. What do we do in training? Most of our team has been out with a wee injury this season. 

Or big ones in the case of niko,  windass and wilson have also been injured in training.  Rossiter too

18 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Or big ones in the case of niko,  windass and wilson have also been injured in training.  Rossiter too

I know. Where we are sitting would be a little different if it wasn't for those injuries. 

Just now, Jb85 said:

I know. Where we are sitting would be a little different if it wasn't for those injuries. 

I'd say so,  niko was starting to get match sharpness when he gor injured and having Rossiter would ease some pressure off of halliday who'll be stressing himself out and thus making mistakes. 

19 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd say so,  niko was starting to get match sharpness when he gor injured and having Rossiter would ease some pressure off of halliday who'll be stressing himself out and thus making mistakes. 

Agree. It's just frustrating. 

4 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

image.png

Just taken this screenshot. Not seen stadium seating like this for a while normally it's grey with red.

Think coz it's on tv and the weather has been poor people probably preferring to stay home, plus a lot still skint after Xmas no doubt. 

4 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

image.png

Just taken this screenshot. Not seen stadium seating like this for a while normally it's grey with red.

Cause season ticket holders dont get cup games unless they sign up for cccs. 

League games are guaranteed to be 40k minimim on season tickets alone with abother 1000 being away allocation,  other than that its tickets after wards.  

Cup games are mainly just tickets or some season ticket holders 

14 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

image.png

Shows you how many season ticket holders ain't on the cccs scheme for home cup games and there doesn't seem to be much demand by those that don't have them, shocking the place should be full telly at 12.30 or not!

image.gif