Away allocations for remainder of season.

CF2 WINNIE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Caley Thistle (Friday night) and the scum. Got Motherwell in a couple of weeks as well. Overall I've had 6 away games through CCCS including these games. Got Killie, scum and Ross County previously.

What time will the buses leave Glasgow at roughly for the ICT game on the Friday night? I'm working in London and my flight back up doesn't get me in town unitl after 4pm. :headwall:

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Got Caley Thistle (Friday night) and the scum. Got Motherwell in a couple of weeks as well. Overall I've had 6 away games through CCCS including these games. Got Killie, scum and Ross County previously.

What time will the buses leave Glasgow at roughly for the ICT game on the Friday night? I'm working in London and my flight back up doesn't get me in town unitl after 4pm. :headwall:

Most buses will leave between 2 and 3 i know mines is going at 2 again. 

Mhanks and Kilmarnock. Total of five before the break, one of them a cup match. I'm sure it used to be six or seven league tickets before the split. Hearts have certainly reduced our allocation, but I'm not sure if the overall  allocations  are much different aside from them. If the numbers on the cccs have gone up, fair enough but if not where are the tickets going?

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

If you unfortunately can't make it, I'll buy your ticket ?

50 minutes ago, Delboy_79 said:

Dundee and ICT for me, Got kilmarnock, Tim and Partick thistle earlier in this season and just got Motherwell as well. Missed out on hearts twice and Aberdeen twice on CCCS so that's total of 6 until the league split utter pish! 

You'll probably get hearts n sheep when it splits.